Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Room of the day- 8/15

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 10:27 AM
  • 21 Replies

by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

the painting and the plates are throwing me off--it doesn't seem balanced to me. I like the ROOM itself though.

psych_mom
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 10:32 AM

From what I can tell there is a dining area right behind the living area and that is why there are plates on the wall. You can just see the back of one of the dining chairs.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

the painting and the plates are throwing me off--it doesn't seem balanced to me. I like the ROOM itself though.

SassyWildflower
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 10:38 AM

I see that. I like the plates better than the painting.

Quoting psych_mom:

From what I can tell there is a dining area right behind the living area and that is why there are plates on the wall. You can just see the back of one of the dining chairs.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

psych_mom
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Me too! You know I love plates.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

I see that. I like the plates better than the painting.

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:34 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:22 AM

too much

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:25 AM

This..

Quoting SassyWildflower:

psych_mom
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Read my response to Sarah, lol. There is a formal dining room right behind the sofa and the plates are decoration for that :)

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

This..

Quoting SassyWildflower:

psych_mom
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I think the designer did a great job for making this area work for multipurpose. It has a piano in one corner and then to be able to get a nice size sitting area and a dining area, fabulous job. I see houses like this a lot on HGTV on shows that are filmed in Canada.

snuggiewoogie
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:30 AM

There seems like a lot going on in here! lol... But not bad....

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Same here

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)