Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

September projects

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 2:45 PM
  • 12 Replies
What are your projects for September?
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abecee
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Clean clean clean and organize often.

sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Aug. 31, 2013 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm going to try and get my 3yo on a homeschool preschool kind of ciriculum. I pinned it on pinterest this morning and I think it will help with him missing his big sister. Plus now I am only working on the weekends so I have the time to teach him some things and prepare him for school like I did my oldest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Finishing our master bedroom is on our list for September.
Painting the living room and hallway are also on that list but may not get done.
Id like to get another cabinet and some shelves for the laundry room.
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Aug. 31, 2013 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

We picked up our new pantry/cabinet Thursday evening, so our #1 project is to get it installed.  Dh is off the week of the 9th, and he is planning on doing it then.  Other things on his 'honey do list' are to repair the split in the bathtub (I really need to be able to actually soak in the tub again!!!), help me move some dishes from one shelf to another (that will only take a very few minutes), and then I'm not really sure what else is on his list at this point.

SassyWildflower
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this

no home projects...Crafts though, lots of em!

klamomma2
by Kaila on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

No home improvement projects, but I want to sew my daughter a dress for Halloween and other things.  

VintageWife
by Tiffany on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Scouring the whole house to prepare for the holidays and new baby.

My baby shower is in Sept too (i know, late one) so putting together/away everything.

Making a few no-sew blankets. I was going to make a stroller blanket for the baby and my toddler asked me to make her one with purple and then I saw fabric I didn't think I could live without and got the stuff to make me and dh one. LOL!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Sunday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Declutter & clean :)

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Have my kitchen finished.  Please pray that our counter comes this week and they can get the backsplash done too.  PLEASE PRAY!! 

Basically just getting my house back together in time for Emily's Birthday party on the 14th is my biggest project.

psych_mom
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I think we are going to go through the master bedroom closet and try again to get it organized an cleaned out. It seems like every time we go through it and take stuff out more stuff gets put in there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)