Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Bus Stop Ware

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:22 PM
  • 14 Replies
What do you wear to the bus stop?
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Typically for me its blue jeans and a random tshirt with flats or sandals
misbishy
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:26 PM

I dont get to walk my DD to her bus stop anymore :( she's to grown up for that now. Its right out side our door anyways. My DS I walk him to school though but, i wear t-shirt, and jeans. If its cold like it was today I wore a sweater

SassyWildflower
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:41 PM
my kids don't ride the bus.
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Where are at that it's cold enough for a sweater!  I must move there ASAP!!  LOL

Quoting misbishy:

I dont get to walk my DD to her bus stop anymore :( she's to grown up for that now. Its right out side our door anyways. My DS I walk him to school though but, i wear t-shirt, and jeans. If its cold like it was today I wore a sweater

sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Same here. We either walk or I drive dd to school. Normally though I'm in jeans and a tshirt. I get up and actually get dressed for the day unlike some of the parents I've seen at dd's school :/

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:27 PM
lol I have seem lots of pj parents at G's school.in the mornings lol

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

Same here. We either walk or I drive dd to school. Normally though I'm in jeans and a tshirt. I get up and actually get dressed for the day unlike some of the parents I've seen at dd's school :/

Quoting SassyWildflower:

suziejax
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:59 PM

We stay home ( homeschoolers)

psych_mom
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 9:33 PM

If I walk them, yoga pants and t-shirt. If it is cold out they are in the car so usually my PJs. Usually Mat takes them though.

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:22 PM
I'm usually dressed for work. The bus is right outside my house so if I'm sick I just go out in my jammies. I don't care lol.
klamomma2
by Kaila on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I drive them to school, I get dressed in jean shorts or capris, during the winter I will wear my yoga pants sometimes because I love to clean house in them.  But I always get dressed, never wear PJ pants, I never know when I might have to get out with them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)