Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Monday plans

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:20 AM
  • 12 Replies
Morning ladies. Hope you are all well.
What do you have going on today?
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Life.Happens
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Just the usual..At home all day...Need to clean, work out, and that's about it.

muda1954
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Hubby and I bought veggies from the farm stad yesterday so I will be busy cleaning and blanching them to feeze also a load of laundry,,,most likely staying in today! Have a great day ladies!

SassyWildflower
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Have a bit of cleaning to do. Need to put away the laundry I washed yesterday. Get T to school..Think I'll either bead or start my other wreath while I have time alone...Pick up the girls from school, homework, dinner, & bedtime routine.

cafay
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Landry, and just going through each room and putting things in thier places today, so I can REALLY clean tomorrow. Getting caught up on the dishes, which I seem to be able to make dirty faster than I can run the dishwasher!

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Nothing really.  Think I'm going to go make some chocolate pudding in a minute so it will be cool by the time I finish lunch; it will be my snack this afternoon.  I was going to run the vacuum, but think I'll wait until tomorrow; got a fellow homemaker club member coming by to pick something up.  Might as well have fresh clean carpets then instead of now.

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:16 PM

finsihed up the window covering, I need to put the paneling back on the other wall where the mural was. but honestly I feel like I'm going to sit on the couch, curled my blanket and play online.

psych_mom
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I spent my morning running errands and bought myself a new jacket. It was on sale and I had a coupon. I also had to take my middle kid a pumpkin at school and then had lunch with my mom. Now I am waiting for the Safelite glass guy to get here to fix the chip in my windshield so I can workout.

suziejax
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Dh is home the next 2 days. We sat in the back yard together enjoying the weather a while. Now he is gone a bit and I am getting some work done before he gets home. We are having soup tonight for dinner. I have  a meeting to attend tonight for my volunteer work.

klamomma2
by Kaila on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Took kiddos to school, little guy to speech.  Cleaned up the cemetery (mow, weeded, my brothers anniversary of his death is Wed, so before we put flowers on it we like to it be pretty).  Cleaned house, now I'm looking online for weekend getaways for my husband and I for our anniversary next year, but no luck so far.

snuggiewoogie
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I am really sick with a fever and a nasty cold...... Ugh :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)