Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband christmas gift?

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:42 PM
  • 30 Replies

I know it's a bit early, but have you bought your husband/spouse's Christmas gift yet?  If so, what did you get?  If not do you have any ideas?

I'm thinking about buying my husband a smoker.  He is very hard to buy for he never gives me hints or ideas.  lol I wish men could be more like women sometimes. lol

by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AromaDrops33
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:44 PM
My husband is the same way, I'm thinking of getting him an air compressor
rocamom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Sometimes there is a computer part or something electronic that my husband wants so he will occasionally order his own Christmas gift.  I don't do this every year but once in a while.  This year I think we are doing a joint gift for each other and we are buying new pots and pans for our kitchen :) I can't wait.

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:35 PM

I haven't yet but I have a few ideas. My hubby is pretty easy to shop for and super easy to please.

psych_mom
by Stacy on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:52 PM

He usually gets gift cards to Game Stop.

VintageWife
by Tiffany on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

My dh is hard to buy for. He doesn't like stuff. I'll steal Stacy's idea and get the Game Stop card probably.

LeilaBeansMom
by New Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:54 PM
This is EXACTLY why my Husband and I agreed on no presents! It makes Christmas, Birthdays, and our Anniversary so much easier. If we want something, we just get it throughout the year and say "this goes towards Christmas!". Or we go out for a nice dinner. It takes all the stress about shopping away. I love it!
HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:00 PM
No freaking clue
drsdolphin
by Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 12:07 AM

I seen my husband eyeing a live bait cooler for fishing. So I am thinking of getting him that to go along with the fishing pole and tackle bag that I got him a couple of years ago that he wanted really bad and has not used yet.

BostonMomma08
by Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 12:26 AM
We decided to get a new tv for the living room for ourselves for Christmas, so we're not doing anything else big for each other. So we're just exchanging a few small gifts, I got him a few new t-shirts, some boxers, a wallet and Madden 25.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 1:35 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 12:33 AM

That sounds like a great idea

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)