Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Do you do dolls?

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:39 PM
  • 13 Replies
Do (did) your boys have a doll to play with growing up?
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Ive never -not allowed- him to play with dolls. However, hes more interested in cars and dirt lol
klamomma2
by Kaila on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:18 PM

My son had a boy baby doll, he was 19 months younger than his sister and always saw her with one so wanted one.  We got him a boy, he named him Kyle.  We still have him but he doesn't play with him, if we come across him in the toy box my son is like "Hey that's Kyle" lol

My youngest son doesn't have a baby doll, never had an interest he will pick up his sister's some and play with her with it but not on his own. 

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:21 PM

I only have a girl.. She doesn't like dolls(she thinks they are creepy).

snuggiewoogie
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:27 PM

No boys here! lol...

sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:02 PM
My ds plays with his sisters barbies sometimes but most of the time he is into his cars or legos but Ive never madw him not play with them. If they are there to play with go ahead
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Cute!! :)

Quoting klamomma2:

My son had a boy baby doll, he was 19 months younger than his sister and always saw her with one so wanted one.  We got him a boy, he named him Kyle.  We still have him but he doesn't play with him, if we come across him in the toy box my son is like "Hey that's Kyle" lol

My youngest son doesn't have a baby doll, never had an interest he will pick up his sister's some and play with her with it but not on his own. 

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Lol!! Some are!!

Quoting inmybizz:

I only have a girl.. She doesn't like dolls(she thinks they are creepy).

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 12:34 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:57 PM

No they did not ;)

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:28 AM
My son had a scuba diving Barbie, and rapunzel and the young guy from Tangled dolls. It doesn't bother me if he has dolls or doesn't have dolls. It's not a big deal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rocamom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 8:22 AM

My son never really showed an interest in dolls but I have friends whos boys have.  One of my friends when her sone was 5(i think) he asked for Barbies for Christmas and nothing else lol..  I think she got them for him but did stick mostly to Ken and his friends. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)