Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Weekend Chat! What's Your Plans?

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 9:16 AM
  • 17 Replies

Hello Home Life friends!

What are you up to this weekend? How are you doing today? Let's chat!

by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suziejax
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM

This weekend I am attending a ladies conferance at least this evening maybe tomorrow night too. 

My kids are gone to their dads after 4 today so I am going to get some of my online work done & make my goals list for next week. 

Going to preplan next weeks menu. 

Going to continue the moving prep by placing an ad on Craigs List for the left over yard sale items and work some more on organizing & decluttering. 

I hope to craft some this weekend.

I might go for a walk & enjoy the leaves outside.

I will prob go out on a lunch date with a friend or with my Pop or husband.

cafay
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 10:34 AM

My husband will work tomorrow in the a.m., and then it's off to the pumkin patch and hayride. Sunday if it's doesn't rain too much Sat. night, we will clean up the backyard,rake leaves,pick up all the sticks, that kind of thing. And I hope to do some baking this weekend as well. And I want to do some research on some Christmas gift ideas, I have floating around in my head.I know it's early,but I want to get a jump on it.

muda1954
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Well since I was sick last week and weekend we didn't go to Indianapolis so we are going this weekend,,,going to visit friends and do lots of fun stuff,,,garage sales country rides quaint store and so on,,,,I'm excited we haven't seen them in so long and we miss them!

gmadiane
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I am trying to find a home for this dog I took in, I wanted to keep her but she is just too much and I have a back room I need to clean up, it is a disaster

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Not much planned here this weekend.  I do need to do a little shopping though, I have three birthday gifts to buy for the next week.

suziejax
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Sounds like a fall fun filled weekend! Have fun! Good luck on the Christmas shopping plans!

Quoting cafay:

My husband will work tomorrow in the a.m., and then it's off to the pumkin patch and hayride. Sunday if it's doesn't rain too much Sat. night, we will clean up the backyard,rake leaves,pick up all the sticks, that kind of thing. And I hope to do some baking this weekend as well. And I want to do some research on some Christmas gift ideas, I have floating around in my head.I know it's early,but I want to get a jump on it.

suziejax
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Ok thats is awesome you get to see friends you enjoy! The icing on the cake is the garage sales! Woohoo! I hope you find some awesome deals!! big smile mini

Quoting muda1954:

Well since I was sick last week and weekend we didn't go to Indianapolis so we are going this weekend,,,going to visit friends and do lots of fun stuff,,,garage sales country rides quaint store and so on,,,,I'm excited we haven't seen them in so long and we miss them!

suziejax
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Awww that was kind of you to take the doc in until you find it a home, kinda like a foster mom! I call myself a foster mom to animals. I love them but do not want them to stay and mess all over my stuff so I bring strays in sometimes and love them till I find them a perfect home. I did that with 3 animals the last couple of years. 

Good luck to cleaning the room! 

Quoting gmadiane:

I am trying to find a home for this dog I took in, I wanted to keep her but she is just too much and I have a back room I need to clean up, it is a disaster

suziejax
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Birthday shopping is fun! I hope you find the perfect gifts at a good deal! big smile mini

Quoting amonkeymom:

Not much planned here this weekend.  I do need to do a little shopping though, I have three birthday gifts to buy for the next week.

suziejax
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:01 PM

I am now wolfing down dinner so i can get to that conference!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)