Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Home Life! Introduce Yourself & Get Started Here!

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:15 PM
  • 186 Replies

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Home Life group!  Home Life is the place to talk about anything and everything from organizing and decorating to recipes and family! :)

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayAmy

Here are some helpful links:

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:32 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs here lving in MO,
CM vet :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Hi Hugs!  How are you doing?

Quoting hugss:

Hugs here lving in MO,

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Doing well thanks .. and you?

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Hi Hugs!  How are you doing?

Quoting hugss:

Hugs here lving in MO,

nanamach1
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 1:56 AM
2 moms liked this

7yrold triplets an 6mounth old brother my  beautiful grandchildren

lovin my grandchildren 7yrold triplets an 6th old brother..they r my heart an world
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momma_Lauth
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:20 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi! New to this group! My name is Evangeline and I am Married with a one year old son :)

suziejax
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:19 AM

welcome to cafemom

Quoting Momma_Lauth:

Hi! New to this group! My name is Evangeline and I am Married with a one year old son :)

campingmomof4
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 1:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi I am Charlotte.   I live in PA.  I am a mother of 4 adult kids, 2 dil's and 2 granddaughters.  I love doing things around my house.   I love to read, cook and bake. 

hugss

by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Welcome to the group,
What a cute pic ;)

Quoting nanamach1:

7yrold triplets an 6mounth old brother my  beautiful grandchildren

lovin my grandchildren 7yrold triplets an 6th old brother..they r my heart an world

hugss

by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Welcome to the group Evangeline,
Where do you all live?
Hope you enjoy it here ;)

Quoting Momma_Lauth:

hugss

by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Welcome to the group Charlotte,
Do the kids still live near you?
Nice to see you here ;)

Quoting campingmomof4:

Hi I am Charlotte.   I live in PA.  I am a mother of 4 adult kids, 2 dil's and 2 granddaughters.  I love doing things around my house.   I love to read, cook and bake. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)