Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Welcome to Home Life! Introduce Yourself & Get Started Here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Home Life group!  Home Life is the place to talk about anything and everything from organizing and decorating to recipes and family! :)

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayAmy

Here are some helpful links:

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Replies (181-186):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group Rachel,
How old are your kids?  I think you'll really enjoy this group :)

Quoting MommeisQueen:

hello, I'm not too new...just haven't been around for a while. My name is Rachel, I'm a wife, mom, daughter, sister & just recently started blogging...look forward o chatting ang getting to know you all

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Hi Rachel, welcome back!  What is your blog about?

Quoting MommeisQueen:

hello, I'm not too new...just haven't been around for a while. My name is Rachel, I'm a wife, mom, daughter, sister & just recently started blogging...look forward o chatting ang getting to know you all

MommeisQueen
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Quoting amonkeymom:

Quoting MommeisQueen:

Hey. It's just about us. I started it years ago as a private journal but made over 100 posts public a few months ago...check it out..
Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome back to Home Life

Quoting MommeisQueen:
Quoting amonkeymom:

Quoting MommeisQueen:

Hey. It's just about us. I started it years ago as a private journal but made over 100 posts public a few months ago...check it out..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Welcome back

Quoting SouthernKYSass:

Been here in the group before (Life.Happens) ...Was just ready for a new name, after a small break from Cafemom =)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SouthernKYSass
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Linds2Horse: Welcome back

Quoting SouthernKYSass:

Been here in the group before (Life.Happens) ...Was just ready for a new name, after a small break from Cafemom =)

Thanks =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)