Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

All Dogs Go To Heaven ?

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:47 PM
  • 85 Replies
What do you think? Do our friends (All pets. Not just dogs) go to heaven? The reason I ask is that a pastor from Hospice told me no. Its been on my mind since then.
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Life.Happens
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:50 PM
I believe they do. And if one day I learn that they don't well, I won't want to be there either.Spending eternity in a place where animals aren't allowed?...No thank you I think I'll pass...lol.
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:52 PM
2 moms liked this
I believe we are living in a sort of hell right now and when we pass we all go to a better place.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by Terri on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:57 PM
They cross the Rainbow Bridge...to wherever it is that the bridge goes! :)

Kaci
by Kaci on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:59 PM
I have wondered about "Rainbow Bridge" also. I had never heard of it until about a year ago.

Quoting offrdngal:

They cross the Rainbow Bridge...to wherever it is that the bridge goes! :)
Kaci
by Kaci on Oct. 25, 2013 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I cannot imagine spending eternity without my best friend. Its sad.

Quoting Life.Happens:

I believe they do. And if one day I learn that they don't well, I won't want to be there either.Spending eternity in a place where animals aren't allowed?...No thank you I think I'll pass...lol.
cafay
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww, I hope they get there too. My pets all through my life, have brought me so much joy. I hope I see every one again. What is heaven if not a wild tail wagging or a wet kiss, or soft meow just because you were gone even after just 15 minutes??

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I would certainly hope that our beloved pets have access to Heaven.. Dogs (and other pets) give us so much joy, so much comfort.  They protect us, love us unconditionally..  it would be sad to think that these animals aren't permitted into Heaven.

Kaci
by Kaci on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:27 PM
I Agree Kendall. But he said that animals do not have s soul so they won't go. :(

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

I would certainly hope that our beloved pets have access to Heaven.. Dogs (and other pets) give us so much joy, so much comfort.  They protect us, love us unconditionally..  it would be sad to think that these animals aren't permitted into Heaven.

strictmomhere
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Yes they do:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaci
by Kaci on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:35 PM
I really hope so!

Quoting strictmomhere:

Yes they do:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)