Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

All Dogs Go To Heaven ?

Posted by   + Show Post
What do you think? Do our friends (All pets. Not just dogs) go to heaven? The reason I ask is that a pastor from Hospice told me no. Its been on my mind since then.
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Replies (81-85):
CrystalYaris
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:00 AM

My Charlie was a golden retriever. I had two basset hounds, brother and sister named Copper and Daisy. Daisy was my sister's dog. They were the most hard headed dogs I've ever had! lol I loved them, but they just didn't listen very well. 

Quoting Kaci:

Thank you! I had a Bassett hound named Charlie. Sleepy Truck'in Charlie. He was a gorgeous Bassett and sweet. But mischievous also.

Quoting CrystalYaris:

I believe that heaven is a place where everyone and everything you love is there. It's a place of eternal happiness and joy. I remember when I was with my dad, I was 7 or 8 years old, I asked him if our dog Charlie would be there. He told me anything and everything I love dearly will be there no matter what.

JenziV
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:37 AM

I can only add my shock and horror at the fact that people claim dogs have no soul! Dogs love us unconditionaly! How can they say a dog has no soul when they come climb on your lap for a cuddle? Or snuggle up with you when its cold and share their body heat with you? Or come nudge your hand when you are sad? There are more humans out there with out a soul than ever before. I honestly believe all my beloved dogs that have died will be wagging their tails waiting for me at the pearly gates!

Quoting Kaci:

I Agree Kendall. But he said that animals do not have s soul so they won't go. :(

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

I would certainly hope that our beloved pets have access to Heaven.. Dogs (and other pets) give us so much joy, so much comfort.  They protect us, love us unconditionally..  it would be sad to think that these animals aren't permitted into Heaven.

clowry02
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I think so
Kaci
by Kaci on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Charlie was very hard headed! He even jumped up once and took the food off my sons fork when he was at the table eating. lol He didn't get fed table food. Sigh

Quoting CrystalYaris:

My Charlie was a golden retriever. I had two basset hounds, brother and sister named Copper and Daisy. Daisy was my sister's dog. They were the most hard headed dogs I've ever had! lol I loved them, but they just didn't listen very well. 

Quoting Kaci:

Thank you! I had a Bassett hound named Charlie. Sleepy Truck'in Charlie. He was a gorgeous Bassett and sweet. But mischievous also.

Quoting CrystalYaris:

I believe that heaven is a place where everyone and everything you love is there. It's a place of eternal happiness and joy. I remember when I was with my dad, I was 7 or 8 years old, I asked him if our dog Charlie would be there. He told me anything and everything I love dearly will be there no matter what.

Kaci
by Kaci on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:12 PM
I think maybe part of the way he feels may be because he's scared of dogs. But I agree with you!

Quoting JenziV:

I can only add my shock and horror at the fact that people claim dogs have no soul! Dogs love us unconditionaly! How can they say a dog has no soul when they come climb on your lap for a cuddle? Or snuggle up with you when its cold and share their body heat with you? Or come nudge your hand when you are sad? There are more humans out there with out a soul than ever before. I honestly believe all my beloved dogs that have died will be wagging their tails waiting for me at the pearly gates!

Quoting Kaci:

I Agree Kendall. But he said that animals do not have s soul so they won't go. :(

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

I would certainly hope that our beloved pets have access to Heaven.. Dogs (and other pets) give us so much joy, so much comfort.  They protect us, love us unconditionally..  it would be sad to think that these animals aren't permitted into Heaven.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)