Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Harry Potter Gifts

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:41 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
I just ordered 3 wands, 3 timeturner necklaces, 1 bracelet, and 1 somelmnly swear necklace for Christmas.

The wands and timeturner necklaces are for my two best friends and me!! :D Im seriously over the moon with excitment to receive these in the mail!!!!!
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AM-BRAT
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:42 AM
We literally just watched the first one for the first time. Of course the girls loved it, where did you find those gifts?
HisSweetheart07
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:44 AM
A Co-Op group on Facebook.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

We literally just watched the first one for the first time. Of course the girls loved it, where did you find those gifts?
AM-BRAT
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Oh that's nice. I don't fb but now I wonder if I should start shopping for at least a cape a d wand each, just for fun. :)

Quoting HisSweetheart07:

A Co-Op group on Facebook.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Awesome!!!!!

mandee1503
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Sweet! I bought a bracelet from eBay a while back. Love it! It has the snitch, dealthy hallows and hedwig on it! 

campingmomof4
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:44 PM

I am rereading the books again.  I am on book 3. 

rocamom
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:48 PM
My son just went to a Harry Potter birthday party. The mom did a great job with the invitations and the kids treats to bring home. :)
psych_mom
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Honestly I have never read the books or watched the movies. Glad you were able to find good deals on things you like though :)

VintageWife
by Tiffany on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Same. 

Quoting psych_mom:

Honestly I have never read the books or watched the movies. Glad you were able to find good deals on things you like though :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN