Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Harry Potter Gifts

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:41 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
I just ordered 3 wands, 3 timeturner necklaces, 1 bracelet, and 1 somelmnly swear necklace for Christmas.

The wands and timeturner necklaces are for my two best friends and me!! :D Im seriously over the moon with excitment to receive these in the mail!!!!!
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AM-BRAT
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:42 AM
We literally just watched the first one for the first time. Of course the girls loved it, where did you find those gifts?
HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:44 AM
A Co-Op group on Facebook.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

We literally just watched the first one for the first time. Of course the girls loved it, where did you find those gifts?
AM-BRAT
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Oh that's nice. I don't fb but now I wonder if I should start shopping for at least a cape a d wand each, just for fun. :)

Quoting HisSweetheart07:

A Co-Op group on Facebook.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Awesome!!!!!

mandee1503
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Sweet! I bought a bracelet from eBay a while back. Love it! It has the snitch, dealthy hallows and hedwig on it! 

campingmomof4
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:44 PM

I am rereading the books again.  I am on book 3. 

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:48 PM
My son just went to a Harry Potter birthday party. The mom did a great job with the invitations and the kids treats to bring home. :)
psych_mom
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Honestly I have never read the books or watched the movies. Glad you were able to find good deals on things you like though :)

VintageWife
by Tiffany on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Same. 

Quoting psych_mom:

Honestly I have never read the books or watched the movies. Glad you were able to find good deals on things you like though :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)