Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Home Life Goals for the Week of 12/16-12/22

Posted by   + Show Post

What are your goals for the week

by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Replies (11-17):
suziejax
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Cleaning is ongoing... I wish it wasn't sometimes lol

Quoting cafay:

I have a few more stocking stuffers to get,grocery shopping, haircuts,  and get that wrapping done. Oh and clean. But there is always that.

cafay
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Yeah.me too. A break would be nice. And then I go and make  things tougher on myself with the holidays, and insist it looks perfect for Christmas.

Quoting suziejax:

Quoting cafay:

I have a few more stocking stuffers to get,grocery shopping, haircuts,  and get that wrapping done. Oh and clean. But there is always that.

suziejax
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Girl I am same exacty way striving for perfection but this week & last my heart is changing a bit on that lol.. but I do understand..

Quoting cafay:

Yeah.me too. A break would be nice. And then I go and make  things tougher on myself with the holidays, and insist it looks perfect for Christmas.

Quoting suziejax:

Quoting cafay:

cafay
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Yeah, I won't give up till Monday night. But then whatever is done is done.

Quoting suziejax:

Girl I am same exacty way striving for perfection but this week & last my heart is changing a bit on that lol.. but I do understand..

Quoting cafay:

Quoting suziejax:

Quoting cafay:

JustMeKat
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Round bales, dog to the vet, dogs groomed...oh an wrapping ugh !!!

XMAS BUNNY - KAT

mjosephine
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:41 PM
  1. Think of some things I can do on Christmas Eve alone
  2. Think of something I can do on Christmas Day 
  3. Find a way to be happy all alone without family,friends,some one to call,cards to look at.wreath
mjosephine
suziejax
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I am so so sorry you will be alone!! Some years I know how you feel... my kids every other year are with their dad at a given holiday and my husband normally has to work,,,,( my mom has passed away,, all my grandparents are passed away, my big brother is passed away too & my husbands family lives 1000 miles away) so I am alone some times at holdays I totally understand.... During those times I try to find others who are alone and reach out to them too!! It helps! Like one year I visited on the holiday a nursing home and sat with ladies who have no one to visit them and had a very blessed time!! Maybe you could do something like that? big smile miniThats what Christmas is about anyways is shining love to others.. and in doing that it feels your heart during loneliness too

hugschristmas service

Quoting mjosephine:
  1. Think of some things I can do on Christmas Eve alone
  2. Think of something I can do on Christmas Day 
  3. Find a way to be happy all alone without family,friends,some one to call,cards to look at.wreath

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN