Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

~ Tuesday Happenings ~

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 12:35 AM
  • 42 Replies

Good Morning ladies,

What's going on today ?
Still need to shop?  Wrap gifts?
Working or something else?
Have a great day & let us know what's going on :)

photo hugs041212h.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dalbax2
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Nothing special. A couple of errands to run before another storm comes in. They are saying another 3-5".
Shari55
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 6:47 AM

I have work today, they both have colds so it will be a quiet day...of Christmas DVD's (thank you Target)and maybe making some cookies (will see how the older one feels).

My Second career, Nanny..self employed at last

Shari

offrdngal
by Terri on Dec. 17, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Going to work!

rocamom
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:25 AM

I have work today.  We are expecting 3-6 inches of snow today.  I was wishing that the schools would close early but they haven't released that information yet. UGH!!  However it seems as it will start around 12 but only be about 1 inch by the time the kids get out of school. 

My work has a Christmas party tonight so, I hope that it won't be cancelled.  We'll see what happens.  I plan on going and checking it out.  It should be a good time.  This is my first work party in a LONG time. :)

gr8d8n3mom
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:04 AM

It's cold here 31 degrees! I live in the south! They claim it will get into the 60's we'll see!  I'm freezing!  I have to go to Physical Therapy, then lunch with hubby! I haven't wrapped a single gift! Though this yr is slim, cutting back, and haven't finished shopping yet. 

We've had some set backs! uggh!

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Do you atill have snow on the ground now?
Have a good day :)

Quoting dalbax2: Nothing special. A couple of errands to run before another storm comes in. They are saying another 3-5".

hugss

by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Sorry to hear that,
Quiet is good as is cookie making.  How old are they again?
Hope they feel better & that you have a nice day :)

Quoting Shari55:

I have work today, they both have colds so it will be a quiet day...of Christmas DVD's (thank you Target)and maybe making some cookies (will see how the older one feels).

hugss

by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Don't work too hard & have a great day Terri :)

Quoting offrdngal: Going to work!

hugss

by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Darn on the timing of the snow,
Maybe a snow day tomorrow?
Hope you can get to the holiday party tonight!
Have fun & let us know how it was :)

Quoting rocamom:

I have work today.  We are expecting 3-6 inches of snow today.  I was wishing that the schools would close early but they haven't released that information yet. UGH!!  However it seems as it will start around 12 but only be about 1 inch by the time the kids get out of school. 

My work has a Christmas party tonight so, I hope that it won't be cancelled.  We'll see what happens.  I plan on going and checking it out.  It should be a good time.  This is my first work party in a LONG time. :)

hugss

by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Where are you again?  You're not alone with being behind if that helps,
Hope you have a good day :)

Quoting gr8d8n3mom:

It's cold here 31 degrees! I live in the south! They claim it will get into the 60's we'll see!  I'm freezing!  I have to go to Physical Therapy, then lunch with hubby! I haven't wrapped a single gift! Though this yr is slim, cutting back, and haven't finished shopping yet. 

We've had some set backs! uggh!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)