Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Room of the day- 12/17

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 3:06 PM
  • 16 Replies

What do you like? Dislike?

by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:10 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Change the browns/dark color to another & maybe :)

Esmrlda
by Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Its okay

kajira
by Emma on Dec. 17, 2013 at 6:24 PM

not feeling those black curtains, or all the pictures in such a small cramped space.

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Dec. 17, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Actually I like this bathroom, but it would have to have a shower curtain liner; it doesn't look like there is one.  I would use a dark brown one.  I'm not fond of that fake plant on the sink though; I'd have a scentsy warmer myself.

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Dec. 17, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Black!!! I thought it was dark brown.  I thought it looked very cozy and relaxing.  I didn't say it in my first post, but I would just add pops of a few colors here & there.

Quoting kajira:

not feeling those black curtains, or all the pictures in such a small cramped space.

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 6:45 PM

I don't like the black shower curtain.  I think if you changed that to blue I might like the room.

psych_mom
by Stacy on Dec. 17, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Way too much stuff for one room. The picture above the toilet doesn't match the picture opposite of it at all.

Quoting kajira:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by Stacy on Dec. 17, 2013 at 6:53 PM
I don't like them either but I'm not sure blue would look good with the other stuff in the room, but 1/2 off it needs to go anyway, lol.

Quoting rocamom:

I don't like the black shower curtain.  I think if you changed that to blue I might like the room.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rocamom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Ok well maybe a beige colored curtain.  I just don't like the black :)

Quoting psych_mom: I don't like them either but I'm not sure blue would look good with the other stuff in the room, but 1/2 off it needs to go anyway, lol.

Quoting rocamom:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
psych_mom
by Stacy on Dec. 17, 2013 at 6:54 PM
I think it doesn't have a liner because it's not meant to be used (not sure why, but no way it could be in this state).

Quoting dingysfamily:

Actually I like this bathroom, but it would have to have a shower curtain liner; it doesn't look like there is one.  I would use a dark brown one.  I'm not fond of that fake plant on the sink though; I'd have a scentsy warmer myself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)