Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

~ Wednesday Happenings ~

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:10 AM
  • 38 Replies

Good Morning ladies,
What's going on today ?
Still need to shop?  Wrap gifts?
Working or something else?
Have a great day & let us know what's going on :)

photo hugs041212h.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Dec. 18, 2013 at 5:16 AM
As much as I need to get stuff done, I am forcing myself to stay in bed today. I HAVE to make getting better priority number one!
cafay
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:42 AM

I am going to finish up shopping for the stocking stuffers.And then I might do some wrapping.

Shari55
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Work today and hopeful letting the three year old outside to play in the snow. She also wants too paint a pretty picture so we will do that at some point too.
I have a potluck tonight to,which should be fun as there is also a white elephant give exchange.
psych_mom
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Packing, waiting to hear from the mortgageunderwriter, and hhousework.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Nothing going on today; just staying home and re-charging my implant simulator battery.  I'm skipping my homemaker's clubs Christmas party, just not in me to go to that.  Going to the doctor Monday, then going to get my hair cut/washed yesterday & to the post office ... I'm tired and need to catch my breath again.  I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I am just not worried about a party.  I do have a couple of gifts I may wrap later this afternoon.  Dh has a doctor's appointment Friday and he wants to go to B.J.'s after, so we'll do a little shopping there.  I do have to get my bil's gift, a little something else for my bestest bff and a couple of small things for dd and then we are done.

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Nothing going on today..just taking it easy.  :)

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Good for you!
Won't be easy but you are right!  Feel better & take it easy :)

Quoting AnGLInterrupted: As much as I need to get stuff done, I am forcing myself to stay in bed today. I HAVE to make getting better priority number one!

hugss

by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Sounds great!  What kind of stocking stuffers things do you get?
Have fun :)

Quoting cafay:

I am going to finish up shopping for the stocking stuffers.And then I might do some wrapping.

hugss

by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Sounds good & hopefully the older one can play in the snow,
Your potluck will be fun am sure.
Are the little ones all better now?
Have a great day :)

Quoting Shari55: Work today and hopeful letting the three year old outside to play in the snow. She also wants too paint a pretty picture so we will do that at some point too.
I have a potluck tonight to,which should be fun as there is also a white elephant give exchange.

hugss

by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Endless for now,
Are you having Christmas too?
Good luck today :)

Quoting psych_mom: Packing, waiting to hear from the mortgageunderwriter, and hhousework.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)