Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life
Post Your Pictures Here!
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Replies (11-20):
Jukebox_Jenny
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 4:54 PM
We have no place to hang ours except our coat hooks. LOL! It's out of necessity.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

I really like the way you did that, I might have to give it a try with ours next year!

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

Mobile Photo

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Our comes down from their hanging spot on Christmas Eve.

Quoting kajira:

We don't hang stockings, they just "appear" under our tree after santa comes. ;)

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks!

Quoting hugss:

That looks awesome, so cute :)

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

Mobile Photo

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:37 PM
My stockings are at my parents house since that is where we will spend Christmas.
eSamsMama
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Mobile Photo

My mom made these. The boys are all the same, green with white on top. Mine is on the top, lace with white dots on it. My daughter's on the bottom right lace with flowers. She made mine for my first Christmas and each one for my family as they came into the family.
eSamsMama
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:50 PM
She didn't make the raider one, my husband got that from his sister last year

Quoting eSamsMama:

Mobile Photo

My mom made these. The boys are all the same, green with white on top. Mine is on the top, lace with white dots on it. My daughter's on the bottom right lace with flowers. She made mine for my first Christmas and each one for my family as they came into the family.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:31 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Aww how special those are,
They look so nice ;)

Quoting eSamsMama:

Mobile Photo

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Dec. 19, 2013 at 8:43 AM

The doggie one is hubby's; our dd picked it out when she was little because his original one (a really huge one) got lost.  We've never had dogs, only cats, so go figure!  Obviously, the bottom one is mine.

The little 'white mouse' is hidding part of the word Meow ... the cats stocking.  Usually there is a new toy in there for them.

Then the 'S' stands for Stacie; her new one she wanted several years ago shen she felt she'd outgrown her 'baby' one!  How dare she!!!!!!!!!

armyvet06
by Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Our don't come out until Christmas Eve
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:31 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Those look terrific :)

Quoting dingysfamily:

The doggie one is hubby's; our dd picked it out when she was little because his original one (a really huge one) got lost.  We've never had dogs, only cats, so go figure!  Obviously, the bottom one is mine.

The little 'white mouse' is hidding part of the word Meow ... the cats stocking.  Usually there is a new toy in there for them.

Then the 'S' stands for Stacie; her new one she wanted several years ago shen she felt she'd outgrown her 'baby' one!  How dare she!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)