Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

So What did you get?

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:37 AM
  • 88 Replies

Did you get what you wanted? Did your gets what they wanted? Did everyone have a great Christmas? So what did you get?

by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:59 AM
I wanted one thing and didnt get it. Didnt expect to get it though either so Im not disapoointed.

Kids got great things. A lot of things they asked for/wanted.
SouthernKYSass
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:00 AM

We had a wonderful Christmas...I didn't get anything, I didn't want anything...The kids got everything they wanted =)

psych_mom
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM

It is always great when they kids get what they want :) Hopefully next year you will get what you asked for.

Quoting HisSweetheart07: I wanted one thing and didnt get it. Didnt expect to get it though either so Im not disapoointed.

psych_mom
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas. It really is all about the kids :)

Quoting SouthernKYSass:

We had a wonderful Christmas...I didn't get anything, I didn't want anything...The kids got everything they wanted =)

psych_mom
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:13 AM

My mom got me some new workout shoes and some baking dishes :) I figured that since she was going to get me something that I was going to get something that I could use so she took me shopping and bought me the shoes. I seriously couldn't think of anything at all that I really wanted, but those I needed. She surprised me with the baking dishes, which I really like! I can always use those.

My kids got exactly what they wanted and they were so happy! It was awesome seeing their smiles and and excitement.

Dh and I will have our gift the day we close on our house. Giving our family a home is all we want. I can't think of anything better than that!

rocamom
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Glad to hear you had a great day.

Quoting SouthernKYSass:

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Ha Ill just save up and buy it myself

Quoting psych_mom:

It is always great when they kids get what they want :) Hopefully next year you will get what you asked for.

Quoting HisSweetheart07: I wanted one thing and didnt get it. Didnt expect to get it though either so Im not disapoointed.

psych_mom
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Sometimes that's what you have to do :)

Quoting HisSweetheart07: Ha Ill just save up and buy it myself

Quoting psych_mom:

rocamom
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:36 AM
We had a great Christmas. My kids got a lot of things they wanted. I got an attachment for my kitchen aid that makes ice cream. I can't wait to go home and try it out.

My hubby got a new jacket and a thing for his paintball gun just to name a few.

Hubby and I got money from my parents to help us pay for flooring for our livingroom. I'm not 100% sure we wanted to do out livingroom floor but if we don't then we will use it to do something else around our house. I'm very excited about that. It's not a ton but it's a good start.
psych_mom
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:38 AM

I have that attachment, but I haven't used it yet. I plan on it soon, lol.

Sounds like you all had a great Christmas and I can't wait to hear what you end up doing in the house next.

Quoting rocamom: We had a great Christmas. My kids got a lot of things they wanted. I got an attachment for my kitchen aid that makes ice cream. I can't wait to go home and try it out.

My hubby got a new jacket and a thing for his paintball gun just to name a few.

Hubby and I got money from my parents to help us pay for flooring for our livingroom. I'm not 100% sure we wanted to do out livingroom floor but if we don't then we will use it to do something else around our house. I'm very excited about that. It's not a ton but it's a good start.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)