Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Room of the day- 12/29

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:03 AM
  • 28 Replies

What do you like? Dislike?

by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SouthernKYSass
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I love everything about this.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:13 AM
It's a little modern for me but I really like it. I love reds and blues together.
bxmom2580
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:24 AM
No
HotSouthernMess
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:24 PM

I like most of it. I would like it much better if all the furniture were the color of the chair on the left.

VinVanMom
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Awful
jaytee
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:37 PM
I don't like the light in the corner that is hanging from the ceiling. I love the rest.
aandt1999
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:45 PM
I like almost all of it. I just don't like the orange corner light, or the barstools (in this room). It kind of looks like someone tried to shove everything they liked in one room, it's just a bit too much. Yet it's my style. Love the colors too.
psych_mom
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:54 PM

That is one ugly light, lol.

Quoting jaytee: I don't like the light in the corner that is hanging from the ceiling. I love the rest.

psych_mom
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:56 PM

I think the bar stools are there for a purpose though- since the kitchen isn't completely open it may be so that while someone is working in the kitchen people can sit there and talk with them. A smaller sofa may make this area feel a little let crowded, or maybe removing the corner light itself. That just seems like it is there to take up visual space and not really serve much purpose.

Quoting aandt1999: I like almost all of it. I just don't like the orange corner light, or the barstools (in this room). It kind of looks like someone tried to shove everything they liked in one room, it's just a bit too much. Yet it's my style. Love the colors too.

aandt1999
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 1:02 PM
I think maybe different barstools would look better though. Maybe some that are more "beachy" and match the blinds? Or just backless. I don't know, something about them.....lol.

Quoting psych_mom:

I think the bar stools are there for a purpose though- since the kitchen isn't completely open it may be so that while someone is working in the kitchen people can sit there and talk with them. A smaller sofa may make this area feel a little let crowded, or maybe removing the corner light itself. That just seems like it is there to take up visual space and not really serve much purpose.

Quoting aandt1999: I like almost all of it. I just don't like the orange corner light, or the barstools (in this room). It kind of looks like someone tried to shove everything they liked in one room, it's just a bit too much. Yet it's my style. Love the colors too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)