Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Dream stove/oven

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 7:49 AM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

What do you think?

by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lkane81
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 7:54 AM
Crap that's one hell of a stove!
I want one that had a small top oven and large bottom oven with four burners and a middle griddle/grill.
I actually need a new stove as my burners are not working very good but it won't be my dream one at least not yet.
HotSouthernMess
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:04 AM
ohhhhh yes! I would love that!
psych_mom
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:25 AM
I would love to have one like that but there's no way I'm dropping $10,000-$14,000 on a stove.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:26 AM
I've been pricing those and Best Buy has the LG model for $1450, which is the cheapest I've found the gas stoves like that.

Quoting lkane81: Crap that's one hell of a stove!

I want one that had a small top oven and large bottom oven with four burners and a middle griddle/grill.

I actually need a new stove as my burners are not working very good but it won't be my dream one at least not yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomofHDFandNWF
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:32 AM

This one is "only" $6,000 - that's chump change! 

laughing

Quoting psych_mom: I would love to have one like that but there's no way I'm dropping $10,000-$14,000 on a stove.

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:33 AM

When we finally do a major kitchen remodel/overhaul, I am hoping to get a stove like that as well....  I don't need something THIS fancy, but definitely one like you described.

lkane81
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:34 AM
Yea and it's not much cheaper for electric.
Ill just have to wait and get a regular stove.

I think next month I will be getting one. I've Ben looking and found one that's nice for 400. Not my dream one but nice. I prefer electric as I've always used electric. And nt the glass tops I can't strand those and I can't use my cast iron I them.

Quoting psych_mom: I've been pricing those and Best Buy has the LG model for $1450, which is the cheapest I've found the gas stoves like that.

psych_mom
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:36 AM
They must have went down in price. Last year they were double that, lol.

Quoting MomofHDFandNWF:

This one is "only" $6,000 - that's chump change! 

laughing

Quoting psych_mom: I would love to have one like that but there's no way I'm dropping $10,000-$14,000 on a stove.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lkane81
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Yea when we Di our major removed and get to the kitchen I will get it but that's a year or two from now. Til then Ill get a regular one.

Quoting MomofHDFandNWF:

When we finally do a major kitchen remodel/overhaul, I am hoping to get a stove like that as well....  I don't need something THIS fancy, but definitely one like you described.

psych_mom
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:37 AM
I've seen the electric ones for the $900s. I hope you're able to get one you like :)

Quoting lkane81: Yea and it's not much cheaper for electric.

Ill just have to wait and get a regular stove.

I think next month I will be getting one. I've Ben looking and found one that's nice for 400. Not my dream one but nice. I prefer electric as I've always used electric. And nt the glass tops I can't strand those and I can't use my cast iron I them.

Quoting psych_mom: I've been pricing those and Best Buy has the LG model for $1450, which is the cheapest I've found the gas stoves like that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN