Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

~ Wednesday Happenings ~

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 12:06 AM
  • 29 Replies

Happy middle of the week ladies,
Everyone healthy at your house these days?
What's on your agenda for today?
Have a great day & let us know ;)

photo hugswinter15tocm3.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shari55
by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 6:22 AM

Wow it is Wednesday already! Anyhow today I don't have much planned, I think I will play chase with my little charges, help the three year old clean her room again and her and I will straighten up her brothers room too (their dad lets them trash their bedrooms). I am thinking that the three year old will help me with making a special snack today, as it will be too cold to go outside(haven't decided on what to make yet).

Here at home we are all good....

cafay
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 7:28 AM

Good Morning! 

Yeah, everyone is healthy around here. So far!We've had a lot of sinus issues,because of our up and down weather,but nothing that has really knocked any of us down. I am just doing the usual cleaning today. Nothing exciting.

steelcage
by Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Good morning :)

I'm exhausted and this was supposed to be a rest day but DS won't let me. So I'm on here trying to wake up (it's not helping). 

Plans for the day:
Go to the library
Pick up the kids from school
Laundry
Dishes and cook dinner, which will probably just be leftovers
Clean the living room

We're all healthy here. No one has had any stomach bugs or flu *knock on wood* 

LisaJ8720
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 10:15 AM
I just have some light cleaning to do today & some laundry. Nothing too exciting! Everyone is still healthy here, just some sinus trouble thanks to the weather being so back & forth.
gr8d8n3mom
by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Trying to stay warm, our temps dropped into the 20's last night. Cold for Alabama!

Physical Therapy later this after noon, then going to look at a car. We are in need of a back up vehicle, DH's jeep keeps having "issues" and when it does, he takes my burb leaving me with no car! We also are trying to find something better on gas. His commute to work is 40 miles one way.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 11:13 AM

I know on the days flying by, LOL
That sounds like a nice day.
Why does their Dad let them trash their rooms?
Have a great day & let us know what you make as that special snack :)

Quoting Shari55:

Wow it is Wednesday already! Anyhow today I don't have much planned, I think I will play chase with my little charges, help the three year old clean her room again and her and I will straighten up her brothers room too (their dad lets them trash their bedrooms). I am thinking that the three year old will help me with making a special snack today, as it will be too cold to go outside(haven't decided on what to make yet).

Here at home we are all good....

hugss

by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning to you!
Glad to hear everyone is healthy!  Hope you have a nice day & have some *you* time as well ;)

Quoting cafay:

Good Morning! 

Yeah, everyone is healthy around here. So far!We've had a lot of sinus issues,because of our up and down weather,but nothing that has really knocked any of us down. I am just doing the usual cleaning today. Nothing exciting.

hugss

by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 11:15 AM

Morning to you :)
Keep knocking on wood <wink>
How old is DS?
Hope you get everything done & have a great day :)

Quoting steelcage:

Good morning :)

I'm exhausted and this was supposed to be a rest day but DS won't let me. So I'm on here trying to wake up (it's not helping). 

Plans for the day:
Go to the library
Pick up the kids from school
Laundry
Dishes and cook dinner, which will probably just be leftovers
Clean the living room

We're all healthy here. No one has had any stomach bugs or flu *knock on wood* 

hugss

by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Lisa,
Sounds like no complaints then which is awesome!
Have a fabulous day  :)

Quoting LisaJ8720: I just have some light cleaning to do today & some laundry. Nothing too exciting! Everyone is still healthy here, just some sinus trouble thanks to the weather being so back & forth.

hugss

by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 11:17 AM

That is cold for there,
However we have that weather/temps too, LOL
What kind of car do you think you will look at?
Have a great day & stay warm :)

Quoting gr8d8n3mom:

Trying to stay warm, our temps dropped into the 20's last night. Cold for Alabama!

Physical Therapy later this after noon, then going to look at a car. We are in need of a back up vehicle, DH's jeep keeps having "issues" and when it does, he takes my burb leaving me with no car! We also are trying to find something better on gas. His commute to work is 40 miles one way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)