Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Do you still use photo albums?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 2:05 PM
  • 13 Replies

Like the ones you stick the photos in and then place the plastic over the top?  

Where do you keep them?

When is the last time you added new photos?

by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HotSouthernMess
by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 2:44 PM
yup. added new photos last summer. I need new albums for more pics.
baby7810
by Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 2:49 PM
Not that type of album but I use the one that you just slide the pics in. I keep them on a bookshelf in the finished basement.I print my faves out to put on the fridge, then they eventually go in a book.
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jan. 15, 2014 at 3:12 PM

I haven't in years really.  The last one I did was of our 1st cruise in 2011.  I do have one ready to put pics in for the cruise of 2012 (the pics are already printed) and 2013, just need to get the pics printed from 2013.  I have the albums.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 4:40 PM

I have several :)

psych_mom
by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 4:43 PM

I have some that you slid the pictures into. I don't have a ton of pictures in them.

LisaJ8720
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 4:44 PM
I use the ones you slide the pictures in. I print the pictures every few months & sit down and put them in the albums. I also print some of my favorites for the fridge, then they eventually go in the album.
Noni2319
by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 5:53 PM
I use kind with plastic pockets that you slip them into.
MomofHDFandNWF
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:17 PM

We do not -- I have not put together a photo album since my DD was born - and she just turned 8 in November.  This is definitely an issue between my DH and I, he wishes we had more photo albums rather than just having pics on-line.  I assure him I also have them backed up on zip drives, but I think I am going to start putting together "Shutterfly" (or a similar company) photo books for each year since DD was born.  Also thinking about going back and doing one for our wedding/honeymoon as well as doing one for the years between our wedding and the birth of our DD.

mo75
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:23 PM
I print an annual photo book - the aunts, uncles & grands love getting them as gifts. I haven't used an album in a very long time & rarely print anything unless my kids want to update the frames in their rooms.
MommeisQueen
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:09 PM

Yes, a few months ago...like September.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)