Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

What color are your interior doors?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 12:56 PM
  • 22 Replies

Mine are white and I hate it!  I want to paint them black this year.

What color are yours? Do you like them the way they are?

by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shelly126
by Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 6:16 PM
2 moms liked this
Mine are white, I like them because my floor and ceiling moldings are white and so is all the trim around the windows.
dalbax2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 6:30 PM

I only have 1 which is white and matches the window trims.

Shari55
by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 6:47 PM

Mine are stained oak, I don't want to paint them. The molding and such is white, which I really wish I could have them the same as the doors.

My Second career, Nanny..self employed at last

Shari

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jan. 26, 2014 at 8:31 PM
White
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jan. 27, 2014 at 12:09 PM

All are white, except for the door to our small coat closet in the living room & the back of the door to the outside (it's the same color as the trim work in the living & dining rooms & the hallway) from the living room.  The closet door is a replacement door; we saw this one at a Home Depot years & years ago & it was marked way down b/c it had some minor something wrong.  We loved it so we bought it, dh had it fixed in no time!

I just realized after posting this - I just took it - that lighting made it look a bit lighter in color than it really is.

michelle623
by Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 3:06 PM

Mine are brown, but we will be replacing them with white doors.

Tsutsu
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 3:09 PM
Im so into.brown and turquoise makes a beautiful combination
boys2men2soon
by Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 9:54 PM

white.   I love them.   We replaced all interior doors, trim and baseboard a couple years ago... I chose white.

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 10:17 PM

That's beautiful!

Quoting dingysfamily:

All are white, except for the door to our small coat closet in the living room & the back of the door to the outside (it's the same color as the trim work in the living & dining rooms & the hallway) from the living room.  The closet door is a replacement door; we saw this one at a Home Depot years & years ago & it was marked way down b/c it had some minor something wrong.  We loved it so we bought it, dh had it fixed in no time!

I just realized after posting this - I just took it - that lighting made it look a bit lighter in color than it really is.

MsRkg
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 10:19 PM
Depends on the room. Some are painted to blend with what is on the other side of the door/room.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)