Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

What is your decorating style?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 9:33 AM
  • 6 Replies
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MomofHDFandNWF
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 9:33 AM

My answer:

C. Cozy Casual: You’re about comfort and warmth, favoring warm, traditional rooms made for relaxing with family and friends. Your ideal decor draws on English and early-American furniture designs, as well as laid-back country, cottage, and farmhouse styles. Weathered, low-maintenance furnishings are easy, inviting, and built for daily life. Think golden retrievers, fuzzy slippers, and just about any movie by Nancy Meyers.

dingysfamily
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 10:58 AM

My answer is also:

C. Cozy Casual: You’re about comfort and warmth, favoring warm, traditional rooms made for relaxing with family and friends. Your ideal decor draws on English and early-American furniture designs, as well as laid-back country, cottage, and farmhouse styles. Weathered, low-maintenance furnishings are easy, inviting, and built for daily life. Think golden retrievers, fuzzy slippers, and just about any movie by Nancy Meyers. 

I'll do without the golden retrievers though, prefer my cats .... or if I have a dog I'm going to have a small dog, like the Westie in the poll - I actually had one of those once & loved it!!

campingmomof4
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:03 PM

I am C also.  Fits me pretty well. 

cafay
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:37 PM

I got c which fits me. Though thier example doesnt!

Elastic.Denizen
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:59 PM

C. Cozy Casual: You’re about comfort and warmth, favoring warm, traditional rooms made for relaxing with family and friends. Your ideal decor draws on English and early-American furniture designs, as well as laid-back country, cottage, and farmhouse styles. Weathered, low-maintenance furnishings are easy, inviting, and built for daily life. Think golden retrievers, fuzzy slippers, and just about any movie by Nancy Meyers. To see more about Cozy Casual style, including a sample room, click here.

D. Vintage Eclectic: You go for history, quirks, and curves. A rich, layered look combining flea-market finds, furniture designs from various time periods, and a diverse collection of accessories and artwork appeals to you. Dusty colors, timeworn or handmade textiles, and collected objects create a lived-in feel. Think Paris flea markets, Granny’s teacups, the film Grey Gardens. To see more about Vintage Eclectic style, including a sample room, click here.

Elastic.Denizen
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I think that's about right. I'm a mix of the two. I love cozy and warm but unique and quirky stuff draws me in too. I saw this giant clock yesterday and dh was like "Really?" I told him I'd get it if I could.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN