Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Good Morning 2/1

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 9:26 AM
  • 10 Replies

We got an additional two to four inches on top of what we already have. It is still snowing too. It is pretty and I am glad that it will help the watertable, but California could sure use the water for their watertable. 

I was suppose to get together we my dear friend to help her with a situation but I am not going anywhere.

My Second career, Nanny..self employed at last

Shari

by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jaytee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 10:28 AM
I wish we got more snow.

Stay warm!
dingysfamily
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:02 PM

I see you are in VA; so am I .... keep wishing; you just may get it.  Seems we are due for 3 storms to come through this week.  I am hoping we don't get the nasty stuff.  My hubby just got off-call and put in over 42 hours overtime this past week, 12 hours just last night (after getting off-call yesterday morning!).  If we get snow, he'll end up working even more!!!  I'd like to see him some.  Oh well, I told our midl dd last night when we talked to her I was beginning to think it was time to come visit her and our youngest son .... they live (with their families) in Florida (dd in Clermont, ds in Ft. Myer).

Quoting jaytee: I wish we got more snow.

Stay warm!

dingysfamily
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

By the way ....

jaytee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:12 PM
What kind of work does your husband do? Where in VA are you? I think I've asked before but I forget

Quoting dingysfamily:

I see you are in VA; so am I .... keep wishing; you just may get it.  Seems we are due for 3 storms to come through this week.  I am hoping we don't get the nasty stuff.  My hubby just got off-call and put in over 42 hours overtime this past week, 12 hours just last night (after getting off-call yesterday morning!).  If we get snow, he'll end up working even more!!!  I'd like to see him some.  Oh well, I told our midl dd last night when we talked to her I was beginning to think it was time to come visit her and our youngest son .... they live (with their families) in Florida (dd in Clermont, ds in Ft. Myer).

Quoting jaytee: I wish we got more snow.

Stay warm!

Saharra
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:15 PM
Geesh... We should send ALL our snow out west! Our snow is getting close to belly button height. Lol. No joke. Walking through it is nearly impossible. I'm in MI... We are getting another 6-8 today and the roads still aren't cleaned up from the last storm.
kajira
by Emma on Feb. 1, 2014 at 5:21 PM

we got a snow storm here too!!! LOL 

in Nevada.

Shari55
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 6:04 PM

I live in Illinois 

Quoting kajira:

in Nevada.

My Second career, Nanny..self employed at last

Shari

psych_mom
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:02 AM

Beautiful!

ChancesMommy07
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:06 AM

We got 8 fresh inches last night and its still coming down here. Kids only went to school for a day and a half last week and they have a snow day today. This makes snow day #11, even the kids are getting tired of staying home. lol

deadlights86
by Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Wow that's beautiful! I wish that was our view instead of ugly houses and a dead tree.

Quoting kajira:

in Nevada.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN