Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

What's your weather??

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:18 AM
  • 12 Replies

I'm in MA and I'm in the 8-14 inch zone for the snow storm we are getting today.  WOO HOO!!  It's a SNOW DAY BABY!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cafay
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:48 AM

You can have it! I am kinda wintered out. My son has missed 6 days of shool this year,so far and we aren't out of the woods yet! We got ice last night-though its not as bad as they thought it would be. Supposedly, there is another huge storm coming Sunday-possibly 2 feet. Now that might be exciting!

dingysfamily
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Freezing rain at the moment & schools closed ... again!  Kids are going to be going through their spring break I'm betting at this point.  Big storm heading our way Sunday-Monday, with snow; depending on who you listen to it could be anywhere from 1-2" to 2' ... guess the weathermen are 'covering their bases'!!!

rocamom
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:19 AM

I think this is only #3 for us. We might have another on Monday but they aren't talking about Sundays storm yet.

Quoting cafay:

You can have it! I am kinda wintered out. My son has missed 6 days of shool this year,so far and we aren't out of the woods yet! We got ice last night-though its not as bad as they thought it would be. Supposedly, there is another huge storm coming Sunday-possibly 2 feet. Now that might be exciting!

HotSouthernMess
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:49 AM

we got a ton of rain last night. today is just cold and gloomy.

dalbax2
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Same here. So far we have about 6" and flakes are bigger than they were.

Quoting rocamom:

I'm in MA and I'm in the 8-14 inch zone for the snow storm we are getting today.  WOO HOO!!  It's a SNOW DAY BABY!!!

rocamom
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:09 PM

Where do you live?  I don't eve know how much we have actually got so far but it's not looking fun out there. 

Quoting dalbax2: Same here. So far we have about 6" and flakes are bigger than they were.

Quoting rocamom:

dalbax2
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:15 PM
NH....in the southern part but not close to MA. About 25 minutes from Portsmouth. Not alot of traffic and it looks to be slowing down on the snowfall.

Quoting rocamom: Where do you live?  I don't eve know how much we have actually got so far but it's not looking fun out there.  Quoting dalbax2: Same here. So far we have about 6" and flakes are bigger than they were.

Quoting rocamom:

psych_mom
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:07 AM

The sun is out right now and it is in the 40s. BUT it is supposed to possibly snow later, BUT I AM SAYING NO! It cannot snow, we cannot get any bad weather. There is also a good chance that it can be rain, and that I am okay with, lol.

SpiritFortress
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:10 AM

I'm in WI and it's -5 right now. Cold and sunny today. Just happy to see the sunshine. :)

rocamom
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:14 AM
Haha good luck with that lol.

Quoting psych_mom:

The sun is out right now and it is in the 40s. BUT it is supposed to possibly snow later, BUT I AM SAYING NO! It cannot snow, we cannot get any bad weather. There is also a good chance that it can be rain, and that I am okay with, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN