Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Bad day today

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 11:18 PM
  • 5 Replies
I have a had a bad day today. It all started out after 9am. My 5month old was crabby as he is teething. My 6year old has a cold and is showing signs he will make himself worse like he does every time he gets a cold. And my 3year old has been in a testing mode all week and all day.
By 11am i was at second set of swim lessons. Then i had to clean which i did but never got to finish. I wasted an hr trying to get a hold of mil cuz i had a change in meeting spot for meeting up for my nieces party.
Then i had to feed baby, get everyone ready to go. Got out and drove off. Got half way to walmart and realized i forgot the present. So i had to turn around and get it.
Then we spent a half he searching for mil before we could hit the rode, and baby refuesd his bottle as it was not a right temp for him and my bottle warmer was failing to warm up his bottle as the water froze.
We get there and my oldest didnt want to eat which made him worse.
Then i find out from a good friend that her baby js breech and on thursday she has to go the hospital to try to turn it which could cause labor ans she is due mid next month and my donations i had set up for her failed as no one donated to that account.
Then dh and i had an argument.
Now i am going to go to bed
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kajira
by Emma on Feb. 15, 2014 at 11:43 PM

Sorry to hear that. :(

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 1:41 PM

I'm sorry.  I hope today is going a lot better for you!

mamamiajk
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 4:19 PM

I always liked taking one of my Valium on days like those. Sorry you had such a bad one....especially to the exreme as far as everything going wrong at once. Have a nice glass of,turn to some of favorite tunes, take deep and slow exhales. Works for me....sometimes.hugs

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:20 AM

TheJerseyGirl
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:15 PM
Oh boy, what a day! The only good thing about them is that they doubt repeat themselves too often, so I hope tomorrow is better!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)