Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Kitchen of the day... 2/18

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 6:39 AM
Replies (11-16):
TheJerseyGirl
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 9:51 PM

OMG, your kitchen and the rest of your house are HUGE! Now I'm jealous of that too...lol.

Quoting kajira:

This is the kitchen in mine : 

Gonna repaint it, rip out that nasty 70's tile/backsplash on the counter tops (including replace the countertops), and shine up the cabinets. I like the tile on the floor, need to update the lights.

The dining room is on the other side and it's HUGE.. and then there's two big living rooms, one of which is off the kitchen that i'm going to turn into the kids play room.

This room is bigger then it looks ^^^^

Dining room :

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I did that to mine a few years ago but the only problem with mine is that it's still small. I feel like it's great until people come over and we're all squeezed in...lol.

I remember you posting pictures of a really big house! Is it that one? Do you have any idea what you're choosing yet?

Quoting kajira:

I have to remodel the kitchen on the house i'm buying. (paint, counters and backsplash) LOL

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I know! That island is massive...I'm so jealous of this kitchen I could crycrying

Quoting kajira:

*LOVE* the hardwood floors. Not so much the rest, the middle island takes up all the floor space, and there's two sinks.... O.o

kajira
by Emma on Feb. 18, 2014 at 9:55 PM

It needs a lot of work, not including the 315 sq foot covered porch, or the 400+ sq foot 2 car garage, the house itself is about 4 bed, 2.5 bath, with a nook off the MAster bedroom they used as an office.

IT's just under 2800sq feet of space... so if we ever need more room, we can convert the garage, or box in the back porch.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

OMG, your kitchen and the rest of your house are HUGE! Now I'm jealous of that too...lol.

Quoting kajira:

This is the kitchen in mine : 

Gonna repaint it, rip out that nasty 70's tile/backsplash on the counter tops (including replace the countertops), and shine up the cabinets. I like the tile on the floor, need to update the lights.

The dining room is on the other side and it's HUGE.. and then there's two big living rooms, one of which is off the kitchen that i'm going to turn into the kids play room.

This room is bigger then it looks ^^^^

Dining room :

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I did that to mine a few years ago but the only problem with mine is that it's still small. I feel like it's great until people come over and we're all squeezed in...lol.

I remember you posting pictures of a really big house! Is it that one? Do you have any idea what you're choosing yet?

Quoting kajira:

I have to remodel the kitchen on the house i'm buying. (paint, counters and backsplash) LOL

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I know! That island is massive...I'm so jealous of this kitchen I could crycrying

Quoting kajira:

*LOVE* the hardwood floors. Not so much the rest, the middle island takes up all the floor space, and there's two sinks.... O.o

RobinMarie
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh I really like this! ( Love all the great pictures you find!)

dalbax2
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Yes
la_bella_vita
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 11:56 PM

Nice

KymberleeAnn
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Love it period:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN