Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Room of the day- 2/24

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:18 AM
  • 18 Replies

by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kajira
by Emma on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:56 AM

I like the blue couch and book shelves and coffee table, that rug and the patterns on the pillow give my eyes a headache though.

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:42 AM

I like the rug; the color of the couch, but not the style; the built-in bookcases, but not sure about the pic hanging on the front of it, if you have kids- that is an accident waiting to happe!

cafay
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:20 PM

I like the colors,the rug, sofa and bookcases and rug.But I don't care for the style of the room.And I would pick the rug pattern or the pillow pattern,but not both.

jaytee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:30 PM

I really, really like this except for that creepy face statue on the bookshelf...

dingysfamily
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:55 PM

No to the rug, throw pillows on the couch and that coffee table.  Love the shape and color of the couch, but not sure about the fabric ... is it velvet? Love the built-ins too!  That window (what I can see of it anyway) looks like it has a great window sill and plants would be great on there!!

SpiritFortress
by Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:57 PM

I like the use of rich color. I would have to use less patterns (rug & pillows) and agree with jaytee that the creepy face has to go. lol

dingysfamily
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Oh ... as one of the others mentioned, need to do away with the picture hanging on the build-in unit before it falls on someone.  But then I'd have all different stuff on there anyway!!

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:59 PM

I love the idea of the built-in.  I like the blue with the pop of yellow in the flowers.  But everything seems kind of busy to me.   Maybe it's the rug??

nowynd
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 7:50 PM

Love the colors..actually everything except the lack of accessibility to the shelves.

MMIC
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 7:51 PM

Yeah my little one would bump her head on that table right away. Too unrealistic for my taste. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN