Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Room of the day- 3/25

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 2:09 PM
  • 14 Replies

by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Mar. 25, 2014 at 5:06 PM

Interesting.  I don't know how I feel about the pattern on the couch.  I love the color of blue chosen but maybe if it were just used as an accent color for the couch and not the main color.  I love the rest of the space.  :)

kajira
by Emma on Mar. 25, 2014 at 5:15 PM

hmmm too green? LOL I like the outside views and the open ness of it all, but the green furniture.... LOL  not my style.

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Not sure about the pattern, but like the color ... just maybe a bit too much of a good thing.  I also think it does need a bit of window covering, but that is just me.

psych_mom
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:42 AM

There are some shutters on the inside of some of the windows, but this is a sunroom, so that's why there aren't many window coverings.

Quoting dingysfamily:

Not sure about the pattern, but like the color ... just maybe a bit too much of a good thing.  I also think it does need a bit of window covering, but that is just me.

psych_mom
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I think the furniture would have looked a lot better and more updated if it was covered in a solid.

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

Interesting.  I don't know how I feel about the pattern on the couch.  I love the color of blue chosen but maybe if it were just used as an accent color for the couch and not the main color.  I love the rest of the space.  :)

psych_mom
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, not my style either, but I would love to have a sun room.

Quoting kajira:

hmmm too green? LOL I like the outside views and the open ness of it all, but the green furniture.... LOL  not my style.

wickedfunmom
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:32 PM

I love the color scheme and the windows !

PinkButterfly66
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:42 PM

Very nice sunroom. This must be down south.  Every thing looks light and airy and comfy.

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:47 PM

Yayish. I don't like the pattern on the sofa. I think it needs to vary the colors a bit more.

2GirlsMom110
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:58 PM

looks to much like "Grandma's sunroom"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)