Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Welcome to the Home Life Group! Introduce yourself here!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave  Welcome to the Home Life group!

This is a great place to talk about what's going on in your life.  Everything from crafts to recipes to home decor and more

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What's on your mind today?
  2. What kind of home do you live in?  Who do you share your home with?
  3. What is decorating style?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

juggling  Amy

PS: Here are some helpful links:

by on Jun. 1, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Replies (121-130):
RocknRoll.Rose
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:22 PM

I'm feeling a little better now. I take allegra but, sometimes, I just get sick anyway. I took a hot shower while my babies were napping and that opened me up some. 

Quoting amonkeymom:

Hi Melody!  Are you feeling any better after your allergies acted up?  Do you take anything for them?

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

I'm Melody! Nice to meet everyone!

I'm irritated with work today and I'm having an allergy attack.

I don't really have a decorating style. Mostly it is knick knacks and clutter. 

I share my home with my kids and pets. 

reading   playing soccer   boy n girl

Melody       Conner Wyatt and Tabitha

OrangeBalloon
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:31 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello. I'm Grace. Nice to be here. :) 

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello, I'm Mary, nice to meet you all. 

Whats on my mind? Hmmmm at the moment, dinner is on my mind even though its planned out & a bit too early to start
I live in a happy home with DH and the youngest of our 3 sons 
My decorating style would be cozy comfortable. 

allabouttheleos
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:40 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi I'm Shannon, I live in a country style rancher with my 14 year old son and my elderly father. We live on the coast of NC, the SOBX is what they call it here. We have a small chicken farm and we sell the eggs. We also have 2 dogs, cats, and large pond on the property that has frogs, fish, snakes, sometimes we see otters, bears, and fox(oh my!) it's a fun place to live! 😊

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm glad the shower helped.

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

I'm feeling a little better now. I take allegra but, sometimes, I just get sick anyway. I took a hot shower while my babies were napping and that opened me up some. 

Quoting amonkeymom:

Hi Melody!  Are you feeling any better after your allergies acted up?  Do you take anything for them?

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

I'm Melody! Nice to meet everyone!

I'm irritated with work today and I'm having an allergy attack.

I don't really have a decorating style. Mostly it is knick knacks and clutter. 

I share my home with my kids and pets. 

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Hi Grace!  How is your summer going?

Quoting OrangeBalloon:

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Welcome Mary!  What are you making tonight?

Quoting 672:

Hello, I'm Mary, nice to meet you all. Whats on my mind? Hmmmm at the moment, dinner is on my mind even though its planned out & a bit too early to start I live in a happy home with DH and the youngest of our 3 sons My decorating style would be cozy comfortable. 

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Hi Shannon!

Yum, farm fresh eggs, I envy you. :)

Quoting allabouttheleos:

Hi I'm Shannon, I live in a country style rancher with my 14 year old son and my elderly father. We live on the coast of NC, the SOBX is what they call it here. We have a small chicken farm and we sell the eggs. We also have 2 dogs, cats, and large pond on the property that has frogs, fish, snakes, sometimes we see otters, bears, and fox(oh my!) it's a fun place to live! 😊

OrangeBalloon
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 4:15 PM

Busy. I'm currently getting my house ready for my mother to move in with us on Saturday. O.o 

She is recovering from a stroke. It will be nice to have her here and I think she will be very happy. Still. My mom is moving in with me. LOL. *crosses fingers* 

Quoting amonkeymom:

Hi Grace!  How is your summer going?

Quoting OrangeBalloon:

lulumomof2
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this

-the only thing on my mind right now is that nagging voice that is reminding me I have a load of laundry to fold and 2 of my dh's work shirts to iron! I'm also trying to decide what to do with this bare area I have in my backyard (we put in a pool and have no grass in a semi large area in our yard). I'm not sure if I want to do grass (sod) or some other type of ground cover.

-My dh and I live in a 3 bedroom ranch style home with our 2 teenage boys (almost 16 and almost 14) and our 3 dobermans (7,4,2 yrs old)

-Is dog a decorating style, lol!! I'd call my style comfy. I have the kind of house where you would feel comfortable putting your feet up on the sofa and just relaxing. 

Dobermans are like Potato chips, nobody can have just one!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)