Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

monday monday 6/16

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 3:03 AM
Jen
  • 14 Replies
How was your wknd? Any plans for the week?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 3:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:01 AM

DS2 decided that 4:30 this morning was a good time to get up so I am going to be taking a nap at some point...DS1 has tae kwon do tonight. Tomorrow is t-ball practice, wednesday is t-ball game, and Thursday is an ultrasound, appointment, and gymnastics for DS2.

Ambear72
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:28 AM
The weekend was busy, end of the season baseball games, baptisms, and family. We don't have any real plans for the week.
momofsixangels
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Going to the beach on wed

MamaBear2cubs
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Pretty good. My daughter and I have to go bathing suit shopping sometime this week.

momofsixangels
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Quoting Larsbug:

DS2 decided that 4:30 this morning was a good time to get up so I am going to be taking a nap at some point...DS1 has tae kwon do tonight. Tomorrow is t-ball practice, wednesday is t-ball game, and Thursday is an ultrasound, appointment, and gymnastics for DS2.

Im ready for a nap too

momofsixangels
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Quoting Ambear72: The weekend was busy, end of the season baseball games, baptisms, and family. We don't have any real plans for the week.

You need a break

Ambear72
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:52 PM

A little bit of one I guess.  But I like to stay busy.  I dont like sitting around much.

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting Ambear72: The weekend was busy, end of the season baseball games, baptisms, and family. We don't have any real plans for the week.

You need a break

louannwilkins
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 3:41 PM

I hope you all have a great time!!!    :)

Quoting momofsixangels:

louannwilkins
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 3:43 PM

My weekend was pretty good.  It went by fast as always.  lol  I did the Susan G Koeman walk for breast cancer on Saturday morning.  Went to church on Sunday and VBS on Sunday night.  Today was go to work day.  Blah....lol....just kidding...it was a pretty good day and I'm happy and thankful to have a job.  I wouldn't like sitting at home.  To me I would be depressed if I didn't have a job to go to at least a few days a week.   :)

momofsixangels
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 5:08 PM

Quoting louannwilkins:

I hope you all have a great time!!!    :)

Quoting momofsixangels:

Thank-you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN