Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

monday monday 6/16

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 3:03 AM
Jen
  • 14 Replies
How was your wknd? Any plans for the week?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 3:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:01 AM

DS2 decided that 4:30 this morning was a good time to get up so I am going to be taking a nap at some point...DS1 has tae kwon do tonight. Tomorrow is t-ball practice, wednesday is t-ball game, and Thursday is an ultrasound, appointment, and gymnastics for DS2.

Ambear72
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:28 AM
The weekend was busy, end of the season baseball games, baptisms, and family. We don't have any real plans for the week.
momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Going to the beach on wed

MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Pretty good. My daughter and I have to go bathing suit shopping sometime this week.

momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Quoting Larsbug:

DS2 decided that 4:30 this morning was a good time to get up so I am going to be taking a nap at some point...DS1 has tae kwon do tonight. Tomorrow is t-ball practice, wednesday is t-ball game, and Thursday is an ultrasound, appointment, and gymnastics for DS2.

Im ready for a nap too

momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Quoting Ambear72: The weekend was busy, end of the season baseball games, baptisms, and family. We don't have any real plans for the week.

You need a break

Ambear72
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:52 PM

A little bit of one I guess.  But I like to stay busy.  I dont like sitting around much.

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting Ambear72: The weekend was busy, end of the season baseball games, baptisms, and family. We don't have any real plans for the week.

You need a break

louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 3:41 PM

I hope you all have a great time!!!    :)

Quoting momofsixangels:

louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 3:43 PM

My weekend was pretty good.  It went by fast as always.  lol  I did the Susan G Koeman walk for breast cancer on Saturday morning.  Went to church on Sunday and VBS on Sunday night.  Today was go to work day.  Blah....lol....just kidding...it was a pretty good day and I'm happy and thankful to have a job.  I wouldn't like sitting at home.  To me I would be depressed if I didn't have a job to go to at least a few days a week.   :)

momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 5:08 PM

Quoting louannwilkins:

I hope you all have a great time!!!    :)

Quoting momofsixangels:

Thank-you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)