Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

How do you keep your bathroom organized?

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 10:47 AM
  • 14 Replies

I'm having so much trouble keeping the under sink cabinet organized in my bathroom.  On one side I have the cat's litterbox (she knows how to open the doors and it helps keep the dogs out of it) and on the other side is everything else, but it's such a mess.... toilet paper, hair dryer, monthly supplies, etc.

So, how do you keep yours organized?

by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 11:13 AM

thirty-one totes

lillucky8
by Jen on Jun. 18, 2014 at 3:37 PM
Mine is locked so the kids cant get to the cleaners etc. I have small containers with lids from the dollar store. One for mens razors, one for womens, one for bar soap, etc, then a drawer for female items, and a drawer for misc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 3:59 PM

I have the small "totes" and some bins....things like that.  It keeps it all neat and tidy

louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 4:00 PM

The totes have lids so you can stack them if you need to

kajira
by Emma on Jun. 18, 2014 at 4:03 PM

I buy bins from walmart, the 3 drawer chests and organize everything into the drawers. Make up, hair stuff, extra storage... etc.

I'm remodeling my Master bathroom right now so I don't have anywhere to put anything until it's done.

Ambear72
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 4:54 PM

I have drawers where I keep my hair stuff in one, and my tooth brushes and such in the other.  I keep my hair dryer on my counter since its used a lot, I keep some of my hair stuff on the sink, and everything that I use occasionally I keep in a box in the cabnets and everything I use regularly just inside the cabnet.  I have 3 cabinets.

BigMamaIL
by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 10:05 PM

I usually store my T.P. on a shelf unit that is made to fit over the toilet.  There are 3 shelves; the space between the bottom shelf and the toilet tank lid counts as a 4th shelf:).  I got the over-the-toilet shelf at Wal-Mart for about $20.  The shelves will hold your hair care items too.  The plastic baskets that people buy for their kids' lockers at school are great for storing nail polish, makeup, cotton balls, 'monthly' supplies; and 3 small ones will fit on each shelf.

momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a large closet next to the bathroom that I keep bathroom supplies in

MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 8:16 AM

Those clear plastic totes help.

bubsteroni
by Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:36 AM

I was thinking about getting some little bins.

Quoting kajira:

I buy bins from walmart, the 3 drawer chests and organize everything into the drawers. Make up, hair stuff, extra storage... etc.

I'm remodeling my Master bathroom right now so I don't have anywhere to put anything until it's done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)