Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

How busy has your July been?

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:21 PM
  • 42 Replies
How busy has your July been? How is it affecting home life?

Ours has been out of this world, crazy busy! A vehicle went down, bought a new one, getting maintenance done on the new vehicle, family reunion, in-law visits and then there is being pregnant and keeping up with my 3 children!

I'm so struggling to keep up with my obligations and there has been absolutely no preparing for the new arrival!
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
klamomma2
by Kaila on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Congratulations on the pregnancy!  We got a new vehicle a year ago this month lol 
July has been pretty easy on us, we've had quiet a few lazy days.  We have gone out of town a few times did back to school shopping, went to a kiddie park, went to the zoo.  Plus we had wonderful weather last week a couple of days our high was 65, I don't think I could ask for a better  July!!

hillmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Thanks! I have to the end of October to be ready, and I'm feeling like that is next week with as fast as this pregnancy had gone. Definitely loving the new vehicle!

Sounds like your July is awesome! We have been in the high 90's since mid June. Made the high of 85 feel fantastic! What part of the country are you in?

Quoting klamomma2:

Congratulations on the pregnancy!  We got a new vehicle a year ago this month lol July has been pretty easy on us, we've had quiet a few lazy days.  We have gone out of town a few times did back to school shopping, went to a kiddie park, went to the zoo.  Plus we had wonderful weather last week a couple of days our high was 65, I don't think I could ask for a better  July!!

momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:27 PM
2 moms liked this

My niece had a baby a week ago

hillmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:29 PM
And she is freaking adorable!

Quoting momofsixangels:

Larsbug
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:45 PM

incredibly

hillmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:51 PM
Understand!

Quoting Larsbug:

incredibly

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Very busy. Dh & I took my nephew, neice & our dgd to Williamsburg, Va, then went to a family reunion on Lake Anna, Va. Then back to S  Carolina and back home to Florida. Our extra freezer had died while we were gone. What a mess that was. Then power was off for several hours during the night (unbeknownst to us), and the food in our main freezer started defrosting, leading us to believe there was something wrong with that one, called repair, and got it straightened out. Dgd has been attending enrichment classes at the Univ. It's been hectic, but calming down a bit now, I hope.

hillmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:05 AM
I think I remember you saying something about the freezer earlier this month. Did you lose a lot of food?

Quoting SweetLuci:

Very busy. Dh & I took my nephew, neice & our dgd to Williamsburg, Va, then went to a family reunion on Lake Anna, Va. Then back to S  Carolina and back home to Florida. Our extra freezer had died while we were gone. What a mess that was. Then power was off for several hours during the night (unbeknownst to us), and the food in our main freezer started defrosting, leading us to believe there was something wrong with that one, called repair, and got it straightened out. Dgd has been attending enrichment classes at the Univ. It's been hectic, but calming down a bit now, I hope.

wandep
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Ours hasn't been that busy but we did have hubby's birthday a beach trip with my family. A couple of play dates. Back to school clothes shopping. That sorta thing. 

wandep
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 12:41 PM

So sweet. :)

Quoting momofsixangels:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)