Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Do you have one on your faucet or refrigerator or a pitcher with one?

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:37 AM
Replies (11-13):
JoeliePoelieMom
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:02 PM
My aunt has been drinking distilled water for years. After buying it bottled for years, she finally bought herself a water distiller. She makes it by the pitcher full, fills up those big home delivery bottles with it, and puts it into a water cooler. Tastes great, exactly like distilled water should taste, so it must really work.

Have you ever looked into buying a distiller?

Quoting earthangel1967:

No... but we buy gallons of distilled water we use for a lot because that is my favorite kind as far as plain water goes.

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 11:44 PM

No .. we buy about 4 gallon size jugs of it (super cheap and convenient) for the week and then the rest of the water we drink that encourages us to drink a lot more bc it's so yummy is 100% natural unsweetened flavors of HINT water and also 100% natural unsweetened chocolate mint METRO MINT water .. we keep the flavored waters in the fridge and 2 of the gallons in the fridge for me bc I like mine cold and 1 gallon in the bedroom closet for Todd and 1 at his work office bc he likes his room temp.. our apt is only 495 sq ft (by choice so kitchen is super tiny and no counter space or cupboard space so we don't have room for a distiller or anything anyway ) ... can understand why someone else might want one but this works well for us : ) 

Quoting JoeliePoelieMom: My aunt has been drinking distilled water for years. After buying it bottled for years, she finally bought herself a water distiller. She makes it by the pitcher full, fills up those big home delivery bottles with it, and puts it into a water cooler. Tastes great, exactly like distilled water should taste, so it must really work. Have you ever looked into buying a distiller?
Quoting earthangel1967:

No... but we buy gallons of distilled water we use for a lot because that is my favorite kind as far as plain water goes.

View Full Size Image YVONNE

hillmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 11:49 PM
None, we have super yummy well water.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN