Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Right now... Is your house clean enough for guests?

Posted by   + Show Post

If you don't feel it is clean enough, what needs to be done to make it guest ready?

by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:21 PM
Replies (161-166):
sammy45146
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:27 PM
Omg no I can not even walk in my living room because of toys but the rest the house is pretty clean besides my daughters room she is 2 and got in her closet last night there is cloths everywhere.
renabeth
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:53 PM
Nope! We are doing some rearranging and getting rid of some stuff, so not even close to being ready for guests.
lulumomof2
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:10 PM

it depends on the guests. If its a family friend then yes. If just a friend then know, I would want to run the sweeper in the dining room again and run a wipe over the toliet and sink in the bathroom. 

1uniquemommy86
by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 3:39 PM
It's ready. My kids have toys scattered but I don't care.
azeventdiva
by on Aug. 2, 2014 at 1:47 AM

It's not super clean, but with a 10min pick up of toys and kids things, it would be acceptable.

cecily727
by on Aug. 2, 2014 at 9:56 PM

In reality is nearly is.   I have had friends drop by without warning with some clutter around, it's not a big deal.  I build a standard up in my head though and feel like the place needs to be so perfect.  I would need to scrub the toilets...we just returned from being away and they started growing stuff....I cannot deal with that.  I am too tired to deal with it today..unpacking, laundry, getting beach sand out of everywhere..tomorrow I will clean!!!  JUST AS LONG AS NOBODY LOOKS IN THE GUEST ROOM OR MY CLOSET..OR MY SON DISASTER ZONE OF A ROOM.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN