Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Welcome to The Park Bench! Have a seat and introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to The Park Bench!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Enjoy our Park Bench welcome video - courtesy of Liansmommie:

by on Aug. 23, 2010 at 10:47 PM
Replies (4921-4924):
vstogdill
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 6:37 PM

HI, I'm new here..even though I've been a member since 2011. I found the site, but never used it until now. I just posted a story of my situation titled 'step mom of a teenage boy', but i'm not sure how to get back to it or even where it was :(

Mom23Littles
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Hi I'm Cheryl.  I'm a working mom of three little ones - 6, 5 & 21 months.  Two boys and a girl.  We're always on the go and trying to enjoy family time.  I love arts and crafty stuff, would love to be a surrogate for someone to help them experience motherhood and am generally into helping others out and having fun.  We run a crazy house with the kids and 2 dogs.  Fun fun fun!

elizrand
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I am an adoptive mother/natural grandmother to an 18 year old girl. My husband I legally adopted my granddaughter when she was three years old. It was an open adoption, which, after experiencing it, I wouldn't recommend, although we really had no choice.

I am a writer and a high school teacher, my husband is a small business owner and our daughter is a thespian, graduating form high school this year. I also have a 20 year old granddaughter (my daughter's half sister) who lives in Maryland with her father, my former son-in-law.

Michelle479
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Hi I am Michelle. I am 33. I have been married for almost 10 yrs. We are currently raising and homeschooling my two nieces. We have had foster children in the past. We do not currently have any living with us. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)