Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Welcome to The Park Bench! Have a seat and introduce yourself.....

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2010 at 10:47 PM
  • 4924 Replies
59 moms liked this

wave

Welcome to The Park Bench!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Enjoy our Park Bench welcome video - courtesy of Liansmommie:

by on Aug. 23, 2010 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shell81
by on Aug. 23, 2010 at 11:50 PM
8 moms liked this

Thanks Robin!

Hi I am Michelle 29 yrs old married to Chuck he is 41. We have been together for 12 yrs! He has three kids B 20, G 18, B 12. We have three boys together 11,8,6! We are grandparents by my step daughter and we are currently raising our grandbaby. To us there is no step cause I love them like my own but I do say it sometimes cause I am 29! Anything else feel free to ask:)

~Shell~
Group Owner Of - Tween Titans
Group Admin To - CafeMom Group Resource Center

NearSeattleMom
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:23 AM
8 moms liked this

I'm Melodee.  I'm 45 and I have four kids (17-year old twin boys, 12-year old boy and 7-year old girl).  I've been married 23 years. 

We have three cats and I'm the only one who ever cleans the litter box.  I fail at delegation!

CVislosky
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I am Chelsey and I'm 21 years old. I have been married to Neil for almost 2 years and we have a son, Tim, who is 14 months old. They are my world. I can't imagine my life without them. I was born and raised in Ohio but because my husband is a Marine, we are currently in North Carolina.

bamababe1975
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 5:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! I'm Stephanie. I'm 34 and have 2 kids - girls ages 9 and 10 - and I've been married almost 11 years to my best friend from college. I love to read, write, play games, and as you can tell by my avatar and username, I'm a huge fan of the University of Alabama football team. Go 'Bama! ROLL TIDE! :)

firenicecream
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm firenicecream. I've been here on CafeMom for a little over 3 years now. I'm a mom of 2 little boys. I'm always tired. I LOVE food and Dr. Pepper. And I love the name of this group. It just seemed so inviting to me. =)

MyLilMonkeys186
by on Aug. 25, 2010 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Sara & I am a 28 year old proud Mommy to my 6 yaar old son,my 4 year old daughter and I have an angel baby,I misscearried on 1/21/01 at 2 months pregnant,I have been with my children's dad for 12 years,one of my hobbies is photography,I look fwd to meeting new friends.

mysticalmalissa
by on Aug. 25, 2010 at 3:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey everyone!! I'm Malissa. Nice to meet everyone =)

I have three sons, Rickey 19, Matt 18 and Elijah will be 3 in oct. I also have a pretty neat husband, Tommy.

I'm orginally from upstate NY and now live on top of a mountain in TN.

A few of my interests are motorcycles, makeup and cell phones.

mom2twoboys41
by on Aug. 25, 2010 at 5:15 PM

hi my name is Jami i have 2 boys ages 6 and 3, i've been with their daddy for 8yrs married for 7, i work part time and we are from WV can't wait to get to know everyone

allurasmamma
by on Aug. 25, 2010 at 6:36 PM

Hi everymom.

I am Jamie Mom of 3.

mcatarin
by on Aug. 25, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Hi everyone my name is Maria.  I have two daughters 9 and 5.  Their father and I have been divorced for almost 3 years now.  We live in NJ.  Looking forward to making some new friends!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)