Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Welcome to The Park Bench! Have a seat and introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to The Park Bench!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Enjoy our Park Bench welcome video - courtesy of Liansmommie:

by on Aug. 23, 2010 at 10:47 PM
Replies (31-40):
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Hello, I'm Suz 61 and a SAHM with 5 kids ... all grown & only one left at home.  We have 13 grandchildren (2 - a set a twins -  are with Jesus), and awaiting the birth of 4 more - among them another set of twins!    We live in a rural area of VA.

ambie5805
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Amber and brand new to cafe mom. 

I am a stay at home mom to my boys (15 months and 2 years) and daughter (almost 8), so I'm always busy and usually tired.  I love my coffee. I'm 29 and just don't seem to believe I'm almost 30. 

MistressMinerva
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 5:07 PM

Hello Everyone!!!

So about me... Name is Jennifer, I'm 40 and I'm also a professional photographer. I take high school senior portraits, homecoming dances, proms, sports, etc... I'm engaged to Steve and we have been together 4 1/2 yrs and hopefully by the end of next yr. we will be married. We actually met on the Internet. Yea I know, family and friends thought I was crazy for meeting people on the Internet. But I am so happy that I met Steve. He is by far the best boyfriend that has ever been in my life. 

Things that I like to do.... I love spending time with family and friends. I spend alot of time on Cafemom and Facebook. I love going to amusement parks even at 40 still. I am a big fan of Harry Potter. I wasn't a fan until a couple of yrs ago. I have all the books but have not read all of them yet. I have all the movies and have watched them all. I'm a big fan of the author Dan Brown, I have read all his books. I'm a reality show junkie. I am a big fan of Survivor, Big Brother, The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, Hell's Kitchen, Dancing with the Stars, Extreme Makeover, America's Got Talent, and my all time favorite The Biggest Loser. And I have an obsession for lighthouses. I collect anything and everything that has to do with lighthouses.

I have one daughter Samantha and she is 22. I have one grandson Damian and he is 3 1/2 yrs old. We actually share the same birthday as well. I had Samantha on my 18th B-Day. Yea WOW what a B-Day gift.... Right? Not what you expect to be doing on your 18th B-Day, but it is what it is. And very happy that it happened then. We share a special bond between us. It wasn't always like that when she was a teenager, she was your typical teenager. But now that she has her own child she now understands what I went through when she was little. And she is now due with the second baby Sept 3rd.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my post and hope to get to know you all better.

shelly310
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 9:08 AM

HEY DUDES HOW U DOIN NEW TO THIS TALK TO ME BE BLESSED OH SORY SHELLY IS THE NAME.

BeckSchlip13
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 12:08 PM

Hey ya'll!  =0)  I am Becky, I am 28, marrie dfor 5 years and have a 3 year old named Jacob.  We live in melbourne, fl for 5 years now and are planning a move to Bangor, Maine in May.  I am attending community college (with my DH who just started) and am persuing a psychology degree.  I have been bouncing between majors and want to stick with psychology this time.  I'm tired of changing majors.  I want a career!!!  I am close to having enough credits foran A.A. but hopefully have enough of the right classes to get into a B.A program in Maine.  I'm working on it, but I feel like I will be in school forever. 

Well, what else?  I am working on getting my son into some kind of headstart program or atleast some kind of activity.  My life is pretty boring at the moment and I do long for more excitment and can't wait to have a real career and be done with working at Taco bell. 

I want to meet moms from the New York area, since that's where I want to eventually settle down.  I need info and inside scoops on living there.  I also just want to meet moms to talk to.  I'm a bit lonely here sometimes.  =0(

Sassy762
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Hello Evryone

I'm Court (just call me Sassy) I have had 7 kids (5 grow and out)....2 still at home. I have a bunch of grandkids and have temp custody of 3. I live in NYC but can't wait to go back down south.

StephanAndCoral
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 11:49 PM

Well you may get to know me eventually. But here is a start: My name is Stephanie I am 30 years old. I am a stay at home mom and a daycare provider. On Sept. 23, 2010 I will be married to my husband for 11 years. I have 2 children; 1 boy that is 10 and one girl that will be 5 in December. Looking forward to getting to know people. Whoever has read this Thank you and have a wonderful day!    Thank you Angie for the invite!

wave

maciymommieof3
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 11:51 PM

Hi..

I am Angie.....

how are yoU?

mamivon2
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 8:51 AM

Hello. Mom of 2 living in NC married for 8 years

KCG20073
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Hello! My name is Kathy. I'm 41 and a SAHM to my 3 yr old daughter. I'm married to the love of my life and we all live in Ga! I love Nascar, The Atlanta Braves and the Ga Bulldogs! Some shows I like are The Glades, CSI Miami, Dancing With The Stars. Thanks for allowing me to join the group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)