Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Park Bench! Have a seat and introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to The Park Bench!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Enjoy our Park Bench welcome video - courtesy of Liansmommie:

by on Aug. 23, 2010 at 10:47 PM
Replies (3851-3860):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Welcome to the group!  I'm so sorry for all of the losses in your life recently (((hug))).  

Good luck with the new little one.  It's wonderful that you're able to help your sister out in such a way.  Congrats too on your engagement!

Quoting gottaluvmee:

Hello all, I am a 39 yr old mother of three. Maci is 19, Garret is 14, and Kylee is 8. I also am in the processes of getting gaurdianship of my 10 month old niece. I work fulltime at a grain elevator. My 8 yr old daughter I got her when she was 13 days being 2 yrs old. I adopted her on my own when she was 6. She was also my niece from a step sister. 

Since Jan of this year my life has change, from finding out my mom had cnacer in Jan, losing my real dad in Feb, and then losing my mom who was my best friend in March. Then having to take my sisters baby (who is 19 with Aspergers) because she had no one to help her after my mom passed. 

I have 2 bio brothers, 1 half sister, 1 half brother, 3 adopted sisters, and 1 adopted brother. When peolpe ask they are always amazed to hear I have brothers and sisters that are younger then my own children.

In the middle of all of my "crazy life" I was asked on Feb. 14 of this year to marry my best friend and the best father a child could ever ask for, for my 14 yr old son to say that he considers him his dad is a great accomplishment in my sons life because of how his own dad has treated him and my oldest daughter.

Well this kinda sums up my life, Christi

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Debbie and happy anniversary!

Quoting nicnmic711:

Hi, i'm debbie 49 married to john for 25 years as of yesterday.we have two kids ages 24 and 20

Cafe AmyS
1 mom liked this

Welcome to The Park Bench!

Quoting Mavsangel:

HI I am Melinda I am 40 years old been married to my wonderful husband for 17 years. We have three amazing son's and I have a granddaughter and grandson. I currently live in Texas. Looking forward to meeting new friends. Have a wonderful Thrsday AfterNoon All!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Welcome!  I'm sorry to learn of your diagnosis

Quoting smiley1958:

Hi i m 53 living with cancer this is my 2nd time but this one is bad stage 4 , i have 6 kids one gone ,they say you shouldn't have favorite but i did she was it , i'm divorce   love them more then life they are 19 an up some have kids and boy children r interesting  I dont no if this is the place for me?

Cafe AmyS

Welcome!  wave

Quoting SapphireRose79:

Hello I;m SapphireRose79, I looking to meet some new friends. Thank you.simple smile

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting SIPPYSLIPS:

Hi my name is Teresa very new to this  but  I wanted to say Hi!!bow down

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Welcome back, Jennie!

Quoting cm2familymom:

Hi!  My name is Jennie and I have returned to Cafemom after a long break....I'm giving up the farming on fb to return my one true website that I feel more comfortable .  I miss the moms who know what I am going thru or have been thru what I am going thru,  I just miss the commeradery.  I really feel good about making new friends here.  Oh by the way did I say that I have 7 children?  Yeah its a crazy home life.  3 of the 5 boys are special needs and I am always dealing with some sort of crisis or celebrating overcoming an obstacle.   I cant wait to meet yall!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Welcome Jennifer!  

I'm sorry that you're going through a custody battle.  I wish I had some advice, but my ex and I were able to work things out amicably.

Quoting Jeneluv:

Hi, I am Jennifer.
I  have a 3 1/2 yr old daughter named Lily. Her dad and I are currently in a nasty custody battle and I'm seeking advice from those who have been single mothers in my position. I went through a nasty split because of infidelity a year and a half ago, which resulted in my daughter having a half sibling who is now 8 months old. Her dad, new wife, and baby moved out of state this past Dec 15, and has been trying to gain full custody of our daughter out of state. I joined this website to hopefully meet other moms or parents that have been in similar situations that may be able to shed some light on my situation and possibly help me cope with her dad's consistent outburts, which can be very upsetting for me. Thanks for reading!
~Jennifer 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Welcome Kellie!

Quoting mommabear504:

Hi I am Kellie and I am 32 years old. I have been married almost 8 years to my husband John who is 36. WE have 2 boys Zac who is 6 and Shane who is 3. 

mommabear504
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Thank you! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)