Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Welcome to The Park Bench! Have a seat and introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to The Park Bench!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Enjoy our Park Bench welcome video - courtesy of Liansmommie:

by on Aug. 23, 2010 at 10:47 PM
Replies (3901-3910):
debby45
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Hello :)

JEWELZ12
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Hi :) Im Julia Fernandez and thank you for the request in joining the group i hope i serve as help in answering questions. feel free to answer some of mine! :)

bardan70
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Hi everyone. My name is Barbara. I have 3kids 19 boy, 16 girl and 10 girl.

sif3611
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:25 PM

HI TO EVERY ONE.MY NAME IS SANDRA HEAGGINS 41YRS OLD,SINLGE MOTHER OF FOUR,3BOYS AND 1GIRLAND 1GRANDSON WHO IS A HANDFUL ,2YRS OLD.I 'M LOOKING FOR SOME GREAT FRIENDS AND I FEEL THAT I CAN AND WILL FIND MANY GREAT FRIENDS HERE.I CANT WAIT TO SHARE GREAT THINGS WITH EACH AND EVERYONE.I LOVE TO SHARING AND HELPING PEOPLE WITH INFORMATION THAT I KNOW AND HAVE.

Padme351977
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Hi everyone I am Jennie proud Mom of 3 and they are 15,11, and 9 I also have a 4 year old stepdaughter and she is autistic my children's names are: Caitlin, Naomi, John, and Chelsey
Heather2terrors
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:16 AM
Im heather im 24 years old and a mommy of ramona 2 and a half and jasper a year and a half. I have an amazing boyfriend (who is also the father of my children)who works while I hold down the fort :) we live in las vegas but plan on moving with the next two to three years..im a big baseball fan....RED SOX and hope my children are into it as muchas I am....(my boyfriend isnt haha)
Cafe AmyS
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:28 AM

welcome

Quoting ssgtgrl12:

hi everyone..i am Diane and just wanted to introduce myself and start meeting new friends!!

Cafe AmyS
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Welcome Danielle.  I hope you're enjoying CafeMom.

Congrats on baby #2.  :)

Quoting DD11208:

Hi my name is Danielle I'm new to the site not only this group. i am a mother of a loving 3 year old little girl and i am currently pregnant with our 2ND child due in Oct (don't know the gender yet). My husband work 5 sometimes 6 days a week and they are 10 hour shifts. i am very lonely been at home alone all that time by my self. i am looking so some people to chat with about kids and just life sometimes.

Cafe AmyS
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Welcome Tanya!

Quoting flyersfan101:

Hello.  I'm Tanya.  I'm *cough* 41 *cough*.  I've been married for over 23 years and have two boys, ages 22 and 16.  I LOVE animals of all sizes!  I'm also a big football and ice hockey fan, particularly the Eagles and Flyers.  Born and raised in the state of PA, and contrary to popular belief, it is not all Amish country - only a very small portion of it is.  Well, that's me in a nutshell. :)

Cafe AmyS
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:32 AM

wave

Quoting debby45:

Hello :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN