Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Welcome to The Park Bench! Have a seat and introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to The Park Bench!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Enjoy our Park Bench welcome video - courtesy of Liansmommie:

by on Aug. 23, 2010 at 10:47 PM
Replies (41-50):
usmclife58
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!!

My name is Nikki. I am 26y and currently stay at home with my 2 daughters, Lucy (3y) and Lexi (4m). My husband is AD in the USMC and we are stationed at Cherry Point, NC.

Photobucket

Momof5Teens67
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 1:50 PM

welcome Hi Jamie WELCOME to ON THE PARK BENCH group.  It's great to meet you and we hope you will come back everyday to visit with us! I look forward to getting to know you better through your posts.  HUGS

Yvonne

Quoting allurasmamma:

Hi everymom.

I am Jamie Mom of 3.

roseandlove
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 1:57 PM

hey look at my profile and then you know me

Momof5Teens67
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 5:03 PM

welcomegroup hug

WELCOME to THE PARK BENCH group, new friends!

I am very excited to have you join us, I think this new group has SO much potential and YOU can help us make this group what YOU want and need it to be.

I really look forward to getting to know you all better and I hope you will come back every single day that you can to visit with us.

BIG HUGS
YVONNE

bluemonkeygirl
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 5:31 PM

Oh you guys come up with the cutest names for your groups.  My name is Rachel.  I'm from Sunny FL and love my 3 little kiddos Aliah (3), Emily (11), and Javito (12). 

Been a cafemom member since 2008 and I'm glad to be here in your new group :)

MistressMinerva
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Quoting KCG20073:

Hello! My name is Kathy. I'm 41 and a SAHM to my 3 yr old daughter. I'm married to the love of my life and we all live in Ga! I love Nascar, The Atlanta Braves and the Ga Bulldogs! Some shows I like are The Glades, CSI Miami, Dancing With The Stars. Thanks for allowing me to join the group!

Are you following me Kathy?....LOL Every where I go here on CM I see you...LOL

MistressMinerva
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Quoting momof3angela:

Hi ladies..I"m Angela from MD....SAHM with 3 kid's...one in college and 2 in elem school. 

Don't I know you from somewhere else?...LOL

yogapantz
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Hello! I'm yogapantz. 40, married, two young daughters (8 & 4), and I live in Texas.

Momof5Teens67
by on Sep. 4, 2010 at 3:12 PM

welcomehugs

I hope each of you will come visit and share and laugh and play and converse every single day!
I will be here!

Yvonne

peanutmom
by on Sep. 5, 2010 at 2:11 PM

Hi,

I am Karen and I'm 42. My husband and I have been married 16 years (together for 18) and he has two daughters, both married and on their own, and we have a 10 year old son.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)