Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Are your kids back in school? Are you happy or sad about it?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2010 at 7:28 PM
  • 19 Replies

I love mine being home! they start the 7th..  =(

Myspace Comments  

by on Aug. 25, 2010 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
night.magic
by on Aug. 25, 2010 at 7:31 PM

Mine went back on Aug 13th. I was glad cause I enjoy my free time. But sad because it is still so dang hot here. Still in the triple digits. Just miserable heat and humidity. Plus my oldest is in her last year of high school and my youngest is in her first year of JR High. They've grown so fast and I wish they could still be my little babies.

animated-gifs-giraffes-38 GIFs

TheJerseyGirl
by on Aug. 25, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Awww...tell me about it! My oldest is a junior and my youngest is in 4th! this Summer flew by and now I'll have 3 kids in 3 different schools....makes it really nice for me when I have to pick them all up early! LOL

Myspace Comments  

shell81
by on Aug. 25, 2010 at 11:21 PM

dancingAug 9th mine went back and I was happy:)

~Shell~
Group Owner Of - Tween Titans
Group Admin To - CafeMom Group Resource Center

jeynu1
by on Aug. 26, 2010 at 4:46 AM
1 mom liked this

They've grown so fast and I wish they could still be my little babies.

I totally hear that. My daughter just started her last year of highschool and I am overwhelmed with all the coming year has in store. As a matter of fact, the day before school started, we went to her first college interview - talk about a wake up call! I'm so very proud of her, but I am also a giant jumble of emotions.

MomToMags
by on Aug. 26, 2010 at 8:14 AM

My daughter started this past Monday.  I kinda like the quiet of the house, but then I miss her being here too big smile mini

mom2twoboys41
by on Aug. 26, 2010 at 8:36 AM

yes they are my oldest is in 1st grade youngest is in preschool and i miss them but glad i work during the day while they are at school so it  keeps me busy

Momof5Teens67
by on Aug. 26, 2010 at 9:18 AM

I like the kids to be here around me, the more the better.

I hate the school year and often find it stressful.

I don't mind so much though on the kids who will be starting college bc they will be pursuing what THEY CHOSE to pursue and want to learn.

fallnangel3
by on Aug. 26, 2010 at 8:43 PM

Mine went back the 13th, and I was soooo happy to see them go.  I work 3rd shift and sleep during the day.  No matter how much Dh tries he just can't get them to quit fighting during the day lol.  I sleep so much better when they are in school lol

momw2teens522
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 12:37 AM
Love my kids, like when they're in school.I agree x's fly. We have 1 in high school and 1 ,2 yrs.away from high school.!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Mine are. I am happy because the two who are in school really need it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)