Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

in the same city or state that you were born in? Do you live next to family?

Myspace Comments  

by on Aug. 25, 2010 at 7:29 PM
Replies (21-27):
ambie5805
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 11:47 AM

I live in the city I grew up in, not born.  My parents and I moved here when I was eight, so I consider it my home.  I also live only 5 blocks from my parents and love it.  It's so nice to stop over and visit at anytime when I'm having a stressful day! 

TheJerseyGirl
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 8:49 PM

WOW!!!

Quoting cappiesgal:

Nope....I went to 16 different schools in 4 different countries on two different continants and I quit in grade nine. I have since recieved my GED and when I feel the NEED to move I now just rearrange my furniture! A change is as good as a vacation!

Myspace Comments  

TheJerseyGirl
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 8:50 PM

I'm about 10 minutes from the city I was born in ...I was actually born on a big farm and we drive by there if we visit my mom. But I've been in this town since I was 4

MistressMinerva
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Nope and have no family here either. It sucks.

usmclife58
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 2:50 PM

I live in the same state. I am 5 hours away from family. I *thought* with my husband being in the military we would be traveling and moving at least every few years, but nope. His MOS is only found here, so we are here until he retires. He can request a B-billet, but he is not sure if he wants to do that any time soon.

mom2twoboys41
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 5:37 PM

yes and no my family live in a different county then i do

mp3mom
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 7:08 PM

I live in DE, next to PA, where I was born.My parents live maybe 2 miles away. My brother is moving here now, and my sis is in FL...I miss her. My hubby has his parents and a few siblings in FL, one in CO, and the other in PA, but not close to us...PA is a large state, LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)