Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Post pics of your family here.

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2010 at 2:38 PM
  • 9 Replies

Here are some pics of my family.

Me and daughter last 4th of July.

My daugher Samantha

My grandson Damian

Steve and I on our crusie in 2006

by on Sep. 5, 2010 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Momof5Teens67
by on Sep. 5, 2010 at 2:55 PM

Me and MY Todd- my husband, soulmate (didnt' believe in soulmates until I met HIM) and BFF. I am crazy madly in love with this man!  

The last one is from this past new years eve with our teens we celebrated.

Momof5Teens67
by on Sep. 5, 2010 at 2:58 PM

Our Son Jesse 23 He is our oldest.

Momof5Teens67
by on Sep. 5, 2010 at 3:01 PM

Our oldest daughter Brittany - 21.  She is working fulltime as a cake decorator at Walmart and is working her way thru college to be a radiologic technician.  (her boyfriend is Jeremy 21) She is a naturally talented artist, musician.

Momof5Teens67
by on Sep. 5, 2010 at 3:05 PM

Our Middle Daughter Michae'la 18.  Michae'la plans to go to college in the spring for early childhood development and early childhood education to earn a degree in being an exceptional parent someday  AND her boyfriend Sam 19 is going too and they plan to someday have their own daycare/preschool. She wants to be a wahm when she is older.

Momof5Teens67
by on Sep. 5, 2010 at 3:07 PM

Our youngest daughter Amanda who just turned 17 TODAY Sept 5th. : ) She is in her final yr of high school and so far is planning to go to cosmetology school.  Her boyfriend is John 17 1/2.

Momof5Teens67
by on Sep. 5, 2010 at 3:11 PM

Our youngest child is son Elijah. He is 15.  He is homeschooled and loves hands on work and wants to do some kind of hands on blue collar work when he is out of school and can't wait until he is 16 to get a job. He loves earning money. He is really into bmx biking and fixes everyone in towns bikes for some extra cash which he loves too. Super easy good kid (they all are actually.) (He built a halfpipe for him and his friends in our BASEMENT lol)

usmclife58
by on Sep. 6, 2010 at 11:26 AM

The husband and I after the Dining-Out (and a few rum and cokes)

Lexi (4m)

Lucy (3y)

Photobucket

maciymommieof3
by on Sep. 6, 2010 at 9:31 PM

DD Syd 7

DD Carly 7  (they are twins...)

and my DS Dominic 10

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)