Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Breakfast.

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 9:36 AM
  • 15 Replies

What do YOU usually have? Is it the same as what your kids eat? 

Just Keep Moving. Look back on the fond memories...

by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LivinDeadGurl
Working full-time and getting ready for school to start up again has be completely drained. I am barely on here anymore.
Monday at 8:32 PM
by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 10:23 AM

Usually I don't eat anything. I am very rarely hungry in the morning and usually end up feeling sick to my stomach if I do eat. I'll usually wait a while and have brunch or something.

If I do eat, it is usually toast or a small bowl of cereal.

Ellen306
by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 10:49 AM

I could never eat what my stepson eats. Half a box of Lucky Charms. He is tall and Skinny. He is going in the Marines Dec 13th. He told me his body fat is 2.3%. God I hate him, just kidding. I am thinking about going to Big Apple Bagel for a breakfast sandwich and coffee.

usmclife58
by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 11:25 AM

It depends. Sometimes we eat pancakes, sometimes eggs, sometimes toast. If Lucy is in the mood she will eat what I make, but sometimes she will only eat Lucky Charms :/

bamababe1975
by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 11:58 AM

I usually have Winn-Dixie brand Extra Raisin Raisin Bran cereal. No, it's not the same thing my kids usually have because they eat at school where they get grits, eggs, biscuits, etc.

shell81
by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 1:18 PM

I normally don't eat breakfast but when I do it is cereal or eggs, toast and bacon... Which is not often.

Radarma
by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 3:48 PM

I am VERY bad at this.

I usually have coffee for breakfast...and I do not get sincerely hungry until about 10am.

I have heard, over and over again how "bad" this is for my body, but do I care? Not much man, not much.

The thought of eating when I am not hungry repulses me. Even a glass of milk feels like a complete meal to me in the early mornings.

I make the kids a great breakfast...everyday. They love it! I suspect I have breakfast issues because of my childhood. I know, it sounds crazy...but the only day I ever had a relaxed, hot breakfast was on Sundays, because mom worked all the time. It gave me breakfast issues, I swear. It's rough being me.

Radarma
by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 3:49 PM

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

Usually I don't eat anything. I am very rarely hungry in the morning and usually end up feeling sick to my stomach if I do eat. I'll usually wait a while and have brunch or something.

If I do eat, it is usually toast or a small bowl of cereal.

Hmmm, maybe I am not so odd afterall? LOLOLOL

misunderstood1
by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 4:45 PM

I am the same way and am not truly hungry until 10 but because I have to eat with my morning medications I force down some oatmeal. It has always been tough for me to eat breakfast too and yet the rest of my family have full giant breakfasts most days. 

Quoting Radarma:

I am VERY bad at this.

I usually have coffee for breakfast...and I do not get sincerely hungry until about 10am.

I have heard, over and over again how "bad" this is for my body, but do I care? Not much man, not much.

The thought of eating when I am not hungry repulses me. Even a glass of milk feels like a complete meal to me in the early mornings.

I make the kids a great breakfast...everyday. They love it! I suspect I have breakfast issues because of my childhood. I know, it sounds crazy...but the only day I ever had a relaxed, hot breakfast was on Sundays, because mom worked all the time. It gave me breakfast issues, I swear. It's rough being me.

Momof5Teens67
by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 4:52 PM

Lately I have been having the same thing every day... which is 3 slices of bacon and a cup of coffee.

Momof5Teens67
by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 4:53 PM

NO, my kids eat cereal like crazy... they LOVE LOVE LOVE a variety of cereals.  I eat low carb so can't eat cereal.

Quoting Momof5Teens67:

Lately I have been having the same thing every day... which is 3 slices of bacon and a cup of coffee.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)