Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench
what's the weather like today were you are?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 1:39 PM
Replies (21-30):
crabtreemommy
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 3:06 PM

I didnt get a positive until I was 7 weeks with Landon... so its still in the back of my mind...but Im not worried. If God wants it to happen... he will make it happen!

Quoting Barronbaby:

I would too! Just because a test is negative doesn't mean your not. Sorry trying not to freak you out. I didn't get a positive for dd until I was 6 weeks along 2 weeks past period.

Quoting crabtreemommy:

no. I havent. I called the drs office and she was like... well since you took a  test and it said neg. then you can continue to take your pills. You cant be pregnant.... I said maybe I should take a blood test...and she said it wasnt needed. And that I was just overthinking it.

Im looking for a new dr....

Quoting Barronbaby:

phew! Lol. Have you started yet? If not I would def see the dr just in case!

Quoting crabtreemommy:

I missed my period on the pills...then had some symptoms... I took a few tests and it said not pregnant... I was worried from friday through sunday!! lol I think it was phantom symptoms for no reason

Quoting Barronbaby:

what pregnancy scare????? I'm so out of the loop!

Quoting crabtreemommy:

Yay!! I saw. I just had a pregnancy scare... and then this!! I just sit down and pray for those kids.... seriously!!

Quoting Barronbaby:

I comented! I know how you feel!

Quoting crabtreemommy:

Its been a while!! lol. I do have a new post in another group about my weekend. And how my brother and his wife have PISSED me off.

Quoting Barronbaby:

I haven't talked to you in so long!

Quoting crabtreemommy:

The high today was 90!! The leaves arent turning yet....

Aydans_Mommy
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 3:07 PM
59 and cloudy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barronbaby
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 3:09 PM
crabtree: yup god works in strange ways!!! Keep me posted! I have a friend here and her little boy is named landon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crabtreemommy
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 3:11 PM

Quoting Barronbaby:

crabtree: yup god works in strange ways!!! Keep me posted! I have a friend here and her little boy is named landon!

YAY! Landons are awesome!! lol. I just leave it to him. If God wants me to be pregnant, it will happen. But since sunday... I havent had any more symptoms... I was getting horrible headaches and bad heartburn. I only felt nausea once... so... hopefully... it was just a scare.

Barronbaby
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 3:12 PM
hopefully!! Did you see my post in SAHM about my first appt???

Quoting crabtreemommy:

Quoting Barronbaby:

YAY! Landons are awesome!! lol. I just leave it to him. If God wants me to be pregnant, it will happen. But since sunday... I havent had any more symptoms... I was getting horrible headaches and bad heartburn. I only felt nausea once... so... hopefully... it was just a scare.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3angela
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 3:38 PM

Sunny and 76...beautiful:)

crabtreemommy
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 3:39 PM

Im looking for it!!

Quoting Barronbaby:

Quoting crabtreemommy:

Quoting Barronbaby:

Barronbaby
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 3:40 PM
I should bump it

Quoting crabtreemommy:

Im looking for it!!

Quoting Barronbaby:

Quoting crabtreemommy:

Quoting Barronbaby:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crabtreemommy
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 3:41 PM

bump!!

Barronbaby
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 3:42 PM
did it. It says excited

Quoting crabtreemommy:

bump!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN