Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner!

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 5:54 PM
  • 18 Replies
what's for dinner tonight?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Barronbaby
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 5:56 PM
we are having what most would frown on or say is gross. It's an old family favorite from my childhood. It's white rice, corn, and spam. With a little bit of garlic, salt, pepper and onion powder.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof5Teens67
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 6:53 PM

eating Todd and I went out to Red Robin and he got a Five Alarm Burger (no bun and no fries ) and a side salad with blue cheese dressing.

I got a Country Fair Sweet Sauteed Onion Burger w/ swiss and cheddar on it and no bun and no fries and a side salad with blue cheese dressing.

We both had diet pop.

lydi
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 6:55 PM

turkey meatballs with dill havarti centers, sweet potatoes with brown sugar and cinnamon, and boiled carrots 

Mom2theboy1994
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 6:56 PM

It's a fend for yourself night in Casa De Kim. I had left over taco meat. My husband made chicken and peppers, and my son is probably in the process of cooking something horrendous for himself. These nights don't happen often, but when we can't come to a compromise on what we all want to eat, I declare it fend for yourself, and we scavenge, lol.

usmclife58
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 8:00 PM

We had grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and baked beans. Very yummy

LivinDeadGurl
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 8:20 PM

chicken and dumplings

TheJerseyGirl
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 8:21 PM

Dh made a red crab sauce...YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...had it with ravioli, mashed potatoes, caesar salad, garlic bread, and a chocolate silk pie!

mommyofagirl06
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 10:18 PM

we had tacos with all the fixins

tickled_pink09
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Quoting Momof5Teens67:

eating Todd and I went out to Red Robin and he got a Five Alarm Burger (no bun and no fries ) and a side salad with blue cheese dressing.

I got a Country Fair Sweet Sauteed Onion Burger w/ swiss and cheddar on it and no bun and no fries and a side salad with blue cheese dressing.

We both had diet pop.

GRRRR....I love that place!!!!

shell81
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Quoting Barronbaby:

we are having what most would frown on or say is gross. It's an old family favorite from my childhood. It's white rice, corn, and spam. With a little bit of garlic, salt, pepper and onion powder.

That sounds funny but I wouldn't say gross.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)