Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Do your kids like school?

school busteacher backpack lunchbag

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 9:17 AM
Replies (11-16):
FranchiesGirl
by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 4:16 PM
My son in 7th likes school so far this year. My son in 6th all of a sudden hates school. My son in preschool loves school so much I passed the school today to do something before school and he thought I was forgetting to drop him off.
shell81
by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Quoting FranchiesGirl:

My son in 7th likes school so far this year. My son in 6th all of a sudden hates school. My son in preschool loves school so much I passed the school today to do something before school and he thought I was forgetting to drop him off.

Omg that is SO cute!!!

~Shell~
Group Owner Of ~  Tween Titans ~
Group Admin In ~ CafeMom Group Resource Center ~
Group Mod In ~
Moms With Teens ~
Group Mod In  ~
The Park Bench ~

Mom2theboy1994
by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Oh yeah. It gets bad. His computer teacher last year told him if he could break the encryption on the school's fire wall, she'd give him a A for the semester, of course not thinking he could actually do it, and trying to extinguish his mild cockiness. He did it in 90 seconds. lol. She's his HTML teacher this semester. /sigh. But this is the same kid that hacked the Nick Jr. website when he was seven because he wanted to play a game and the internet room was full, taught himself Flash in one afternoon when he was nine, and chose the word onomatopoeia as his "spelling word of the week" in second grade.

He's every teacher's dream...and nightmare, lol.

Quoting shell81:

rolling on floorSounds like my kids!

Quoting Mom2theboy1994:

My son enjoys most aspects of school. He has a hard time with some things, like dealing with teachers who he's smart than. But that's more on the teacher than him. He finds they sort of "pick" on him, and then give him guff when they can't stump him. But he understands it's par for the territory, and only one of his teacher's do that to him this semester.

Mom2theboy1994
by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Oh no! Has he expressed why?

Quoting FranchiesGirl:

My_4_cuties_08
by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 9:19 PM

One does. The other to. Not so much.

momcat437
by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 10:12 PM

No, and they're homeschooled!  How rude--but what can you expect from teenagers?  They'd probably like it better if we started schooling at the crack of noon...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN