Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD - 9/28/10

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:44 AM
  • 21 Replies

Do you have a dishwasher? If so do you use it?

washing dishes

~Shell~
Group Owner Of ~  Tween Titans ~
Group Admin In ~ CafeMom Group Resource Center ~
Group Mod In ~
Moms With Teens ~
Group Mod In  ~
The Park Bench ~

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shell81
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:45 AM

Yes we do.

I have used in 3 times in 10 months. Once to make sure it worked right when we bought our house... That was in Nov 09 then on Christmas night.

It is a lot faster to just wash by hand. Yes we have a lot of dishes but to me it is faster!

dingysfamily
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:52 AM

I most definitely do have and believe me when it goes ... it gets fixed, or a new one is bought, IMMEDIATELY!!!  Our original one that we put in when we built the house lasted about 15 years, then died.  I figured it did good considering it lasted through raising 4 teenagers & the infancy & early years of a 5th child - never mind dh & I!  We replaced it, but with one not quite as good.  A couple of years later dh came home from work one day with a new one for me ... well, relatively new; it was slightly less than a year old, but it was a better model than the one we had.  One of his customers had remodeled her kitchen and gotten all new appliances and upgraded really top of the line, big time expensive one.  She sold hubby the old one for $100 and it was an $800 one!  I put everything that can go in it, in it!!!

lalasmama2007
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:33 AM

No, my SO is currently my dishwasher.  We are moving next week though and we are getting one =)

s.t.e.p.h
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:35 AM

No. Our last house had one..I miss it so much!

TxMom8284
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:27 AM

yes, we do, a new one in fact!  We remodeled our kitchen last summer and we were able to replace all the appliances... ;o)

pinkcoffeecup
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:04 AM
I have one but don't use it. It's the kind you roll over to the sink. I too find it faster to wash the dishes by hand.
LivinDeadGurl
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Yes and yes

Sarlinda
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:26 AM

No  I do not have one. I've been trying to get my dh to get one.

shell81
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:46 AM

I have to say growing up my step dad and mom always said my sis and myself were the dishwashers LOL we hated it, we wanted them to get a dishwasher so bad and now I don't even use the one I have LMAO!

Radarma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:59 AM

I use the hell out of that machine!!!

Sometimes up to three times a day! I cook, a lot. Begrudgingly, I cook.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)